The above details are taken from the data submitted with with AICTE. It is to be noted that Enrolment numbers pertain to the 1st year of the batch for which placement data is shown. There is a possibility of placement data being more than enrolment numbers due to lateral enrolment of students.
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a two-year full-time postgraduate course offered by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
The admission process is based on the policies and guidelines provided by Government of AP. The process of admissions to all the programs offered by the institution is controlled by Government of Andhra Pradesh and totally transparent.
(i) Category – "A"
The PGECET/GATE/GPAT/ICET convener fills up 70% of the seats in the Institute by allotting the candidates to this institute on the basis of their choice, their PGECET/GATE/GPAT/ICET ranks and the reservation policy of The government of Andhra Pradesh.
(ii) Category – "B"
The remaining 30% of the seats are filled up by the Institute under the Management / Sponsored quota as per the guidelines are given by the APSCHE and the Government of Andhra Pradesh for this purpose. The details of admissions made into the institution by Government of Andhra Pradesh are displayed on their website and also on our college website.
- A Candidate should be Pass in 10 + 2 years H.Sc. + 3 years bachelor’s degree pattern (or)
- A Candidate should be Pass in 10 + 3 years Diploma + 3 years bachelor’s degree pattern (or)
- A Candidate should be Pass in B.E./B.Tech./B.Arch./B.Pharm. (or)
- A Candidate should be Pass in 10 + 2 years H.Sc. + AMIE (with 2 years experience) (or)
- A Candidate should be Pass in 10 + 3 Years diploma (awarded by the State Board of Technical Education) + AMIE (with 2 years experience) Eligibility for M.E.(Computer Science Engineering).