|NEET PG||23 Feb, 2021 - 15 Mar, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|19 Mar, 2021 - 21 Mar, 2021||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|12 Apr, 2021 - 18 Apr, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|18 Apr, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|31 May, 2021 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
|23 Feb, 2021||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal
Post Graduate Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology is a full-time two-year course offered by Manipal University, Manipal and approved by National Medical Commission.
The information regarding the Admissions process will be updated in our website as and when received from the concerned statutory authorities.
- General Category: Admissions will be done on the basis of the valid rank obtained in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) 2020.
- Foreign/NRI: Admissions will be done on the basis of valid Score in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) 2020.
Note for Foreign degree holders:
Candidates holding foreign degree must be registered practitioners in the country from where they have obtained their degree and MUST obtain a temporary registration certificate from Medical Council of India
*Subject to change as per the guidelines received from the concerned statutory body.
*Subject to notification/orders from the MHRD/MCI or any of the courts and other competent authorities mentioning otherwise on the Admission process.
- General / Foreign / NRI Category: Pass in MBBS degree recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Internship completion date should be on or before 31.03.2020