Diploma in Chemical Engineering is a full-time three years duration course Affiliated to Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai Approved by AICTE.
Admissions to first and second year are through CAP for Maharashtra State Candidates.
For admission to the first year Diploma Course in Engg.Tech:
1. Passed Secondary School Certificate (SSC) Examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, or any other equivalent examination with following compulsory subjects.-
2. Secured minimum 35 % marks in aggregate, from a recognized school in
Maharashtra subject to compliance of all other conditions in above rule.
3. Sons/ Daughters of persons domiciled in Maharashtra shall be eligible for admission subject to production of a certificate of domicile in respect of the father and where the father of the candidate is not alive or has divorced and the candidate is staying with his / her mother, domicile certificate of the mother of the candidate.
4. Sons / Daughters of Central Government employees or Government of India undertaken employee who has been transferred to Maharashtra State during the last academic year preceding the one in which the admission is affected shall be eligible for admission provided he/she passed qualifying examination from Maharashtra State.
For Direct Second Year Admission:
1. The Government of Maharashtra has sanctioned 10% seats of the sanctioned intake for direct second-year admission. The candidate must have passed H.S.C. Std. XII Science / XII Science with Technical/Vocational (Bi-focal) Examination / MCVC / I.T.I. Examination.
2. The candidate must have passed the said examination in technical/vocational / MCVC / I.T.I. subject as prescribed by MSBTE for different courses.
3. This admission will be done, subject to the approval of the regional head of the Directorate of technical education.
Round 12 : Rank - 832
Round 11 : Rank - 832
Round 10 : Rank - 832
Round 09 : Rank - 832
Round 08 : Rank - 832
Round 07 : Rank - 832
Round 06 : Rank - 832
Round 05 : Rank - 832
Round 04 : Rank - 832
Round 03 : Rank - 832
Round 02 : Rank - 832
Round 01 : Rank - 832
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of a programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics. It validates and certifies that academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
For any programme to be recognized for further studies or a profession it needs to be approved either by a University or/and by a professional council as the case may be.
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile