- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 1 Year
- Offered by: Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Roorkee
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications II Shift is a one-year full-time course offered by Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Roorkee
Admission Process for PGDCA
- Admission and eligibility requirements for the course may vary with University/institution. Graduate in any stream is eligible for admission in PGDCA. Bachelor degree with minimum 45% marks is mandatory for admission.
- Eligible candidate should provide documents of last qualification, transfer certificate, etc for verification. Candidates satisfying the necessary qualifications will be admitted to the course.
Qualification for Admission in PGDCA:-
- The candidates should hold a graduation degree in any stream from any recognized University to be eligible for admission into PGDCA course. A minimum of 45% marks is required to get admission in PGDCA.
- They should have studied Mathematics or Business Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects as one of the subjects at the 10+2 level. However, the candidate who has taken one of these subjects during graduation will also be eligible. Those who are currently in the final year of the qualifying program can also apply for PGDCA course.