|13 Sep, 2020||NEET National Eligibility cum Entrance Test - Exam | Mode: Offline|
|04 Jul, 2020 - 20 Jul, 2020||NEET National Eligibility cum Entrance Test - Application Correction - Re-opened | Mode: Online|
|03 Feb, 2020 - 09 Feb, 2020||NEET National Eligibility cum Entrance Test - Application - Completing process by registered candidates | Mode: Online|
|15 Jan, 2020 - 31 Jan, 2020||NEET National Eligibility cum Entrance Test - Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|02 Dec, 2019 - 06 Jan, 2020||NEET National Eligibility cum Entrance Test - Application | Mode: Online|
|02 Dec, 2019 - 01 Jan, 2020||NEET National Eligibility cum Entrance Test - Others - Application fee payment | Mode: Online|
|21 Aug, 2019||NEET National Eligibility cum Entrance Test - Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
- Offered by: KLE Academy of Higher Education and Research, Belgaum
Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) course is the duration of 5 years, which include 4 years of curriculum plus 1 year of rotating internship. Offered by KLE University, Belgaum and approved by Dental Council of India.
Admissions in BDS course will be done through National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG).
- The candidate should complete 17 years of age on or before the first day of December of the year for which admission is sought.
- The candidate seeking admission to BDS course should have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination PUC II / HSC or ICSE or any other examination equivalent to 10+2/HSC examination of any recognized Board/University from any School/College situated in India/Abroad after 12 years of study.
- The candidate should have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually & must have obtained atleast 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together in the qualifying examinations. The candidate should also have secured atleast 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together at KLEU-AIET for admission to BDS course.
- Candidates who are likely to appear or who have appeared for qualifying examination but whose results have not been declared will also be considered eligible to appear for KLEU-AIET provided they have appeared for the above mentioned subjects at the said examination.
- The candidates who have passed class XII /PUC-II/10+2/HSC/ equivalent examination two years earlier than the year of admission are not eligible for applying to KLEU-AIET.
- The seats which are reserved for SC/ST candidates are only for those candidates belonging to SC/ST category of Karnataka state only.
- Eligibility criteria for students belonging to SC/ST category will be in accordance with rules framed by respective regulating councils.