|CG PET||26 Jul, 2021 - 12 Aug, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|13 Aug, 2021 - 15 Aug, 2021||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|31 Aug, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|08 Sep, 2021||Exam | Mode: Offline|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University, Bhilai
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University, Bhilai
- Admissions to all the courses are conducted through Central Online Counseling administered by the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Chhattisgarh.
- For admission under Management Quota, a candidate is expected to qualify either in PET conducted by Professional Examination Board, Chhattisgarh (CGVYAPAM) or JEE conducted by CBSE, New Delhi.
- For admission under State Quota, a candidate is expected to qualify in PET conducted by Professional Examination Board, Chhattisgarh (CGVYAPAM).
- For admission under All India Quota, a candidate is expected to qualify in JEE conducted by CBSE, New Delhi.
A Candidate for admission to the four-year degree course in Engineering must have passed the Intermediate examination (10+2) of the Board of Intermediate Education with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) as subjects or any other examination.