|10 Aug, 2020||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|27 Jun, 2020||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
- Mode: Part time
- Duration: 1 Year
The LIBA Programme of Executive Diploma in Investment Management offers the choice of selecting among eight areas of management specializations.
The Programmes are offered in a week-day format with evening schedules for all specialization areas. Classes are held in the evenings between 6.45 pm and 8.30 pm from Monday to Wednesday. Courses have three different credit options. The four-credit courses have 18 sessions, three-credit have 16 sessions, and two-credit courses have 9 sessions. Each session covers one hour and 45 minutes.
- Candidate should apply online on the website
- Application Fee: Rs. 800
- Selection would be based on written test and an interview which would be intimated in advance along with the nature and type of tests to be conducted. The call letter will have the exact date and timing
Persons satisfying the following criteria are eligible to apply:
• Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or a professional qualification recognized as equivalent to a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks aggregate.
• Final year degree students yet to write their semester examinations due to COVID 19 are also eligible to apply.
• Work experience preferred.