- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Dr Vishwanath Karad MIT World Peace University, Pune
Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharma) is a four-year full-time program that is the undergraduate level in pharmacy education course offered by Dr Vishwanath Karad MIT World Peace University, Pune and approved by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI).
B. Pharm course is designed considering the needs of industry; the course gives more emphasis on development of knowledge and skill to take care of challenges and opportunities. MIT-WPU School of Pharmacy cultivate an inclination for higher learning, entrepreneurial abilities and research. Excellent facilities are provided to students for conducive learning environment.
Admission Based on MAH-CET Entrance Exam.
1. Maharashtra State Candidature Candidates and All India Candidature Candidates:
- The candidate should be an Indian National;
- Passed HSC or its equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics or Biotechnology or Biology and obtained at least 50% marks (at least 45% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging only to Maharashtra State) in the above subjects taken together ;
- Obtained Score in CET
2. Direct Second Year (Lateral Entry) Admission:
- The Candidate should be an Indian National
- Passed Diploma Course in Pharmacy with at least 45 % marks (at least 40 % marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) from an All India Council for Technical Education or Pharmacy Council of India or Central or State Government approved Institution or its equivalent.
- Any other criterion declared by appropriate authority from time to time.