|05 Aug, 2020 - 16 Sep, 2020||CAT Common Admission Test - Application | Mode: Online|
|29 Sep, 2020 (Tentative)||CAT Common Admission Test - Application Correction - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|28 Oct, 2020 - 29 Nov, 2020||CAT Common Admission Test - Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|29 Nov, 2020||CAT Common Admission Test - Exam | Mode: Online|
|20 Apr, 2020 - 31 Dec, 2020||GMAT Graduate Management Admission Test - Application - Appointments for test date | Mode: Online|
|09 Jan, 2021 (Tentative)||CAT Common Admission Test - Result | Mode: Online|
|29 Jul, 2020||CAT Common Admission Test - Advertisement | Mode: Online|
|06 Feb, 2020||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|03 Dec, 2019||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
- Mode: Part time
- Duration: 3 Years
Three-year (spread over nine terms) Post Graduate Programme in Management (Part-Time) is at par with the regular PGPM programme in its coverage and rigor. Each year is split into four terms (of 3-months each). Each term is of 12-weeks duration which includes two weeks for examinations (mid-term & end-term). In order to provide flexibility to the students, they are permitted to drop a term(s) and may also opt to complete the programme on a fast track basis in the subject to prior intimation/ approval. However, they would be required to complete all the remaining courses/dissertation work within a maximum time limit of five years from the date of joining (subject to their having paid all the fee installments as applicable). In such cases, the fee payable subsequent to their re-joining/joining back will be that applicable to the batch with which they are joining the term. Re-registration fee will also be levied in such cases.
The selection would be based on a written test conducted by MDI in MDI Campus, Gurgaon. Successful candidates will be called for Interview to MDI Campus, Gurgaon. The PGDM (Executive Management Programme) is currently offered twice a year (viz. April and October).
Entrance Test & Personal Interview:
- The candidates will have to appear for a written test & Personal Interview to be conducted by MDI in its Gurgaon Campus. This test is on similar lines/of the same pattern as the Common Admission Test (CAT). The tentative dates for the Entrance (written) Examination & Personal Interview.
Through the MDI Test:
- The candidates will have to appear for the MDI written test to be conducted by MDI in its Gurgaon Campus. This test is on similar lines/of the same pattern as the Common Admission Test (CAT). The MDI test will have sections on quantitative ability, logical reasoning, and English language skills.
- The Common Admission Test (CAT) is conducted by the IIMs.
- If the applicant is applying through GMAT, the GMAT score should have a validity of 5 years with reference to the closing date.
An applicant should have:
- A minimum of 3-year Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities/AICTE,
- A minimum of 50% marks in 10th, 12th, and Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent CGPA, and
- A minimum of 2 years of post qualification executive work experience (excluding stipendiary/training period).