|20 Aug, 2020||Counselling - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|17 Aug, 2020||Result | Mode: Online|
|01 Aug, 2020 - 12 Aug, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|01 Aug, 2020||Score Card | Mode: Online|
|21 Jul, 2020 - 28 Jul, 2020||Slot Booking | Mode: Online|
|05 Oct, 2019 - 25 Jul, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|10 May, 2020||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|09 May, 2019||Form Submission| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal
Master of Pharmacy in Pharmaceutical Administration is full time two year course degree offered by Manipal University, Manipal and approved by AICTE and PCI
- General: Admissions are done on the basis of rank in the All India Manipal Entrance Test (MET 2020).
- Foreign/NRI Category: Admissions are done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Note: Candidates can apply either under General or Foreign/NRI Category. Those submitting applications under both General and Foreign/NRI categories will be considered only under the General Category. Change of category at a later stage will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Entrance Test Type: Manipal Entrance Test (MET) 2020
- Citizenship: Indian nationals can apply under General Category. Foreign nationals or Non-Resident Indians or Indian nationals supported by NRI relatives can apply under the Foreign/NRI Category.
- Qualification: Pass in BPharm from a university recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India, with a minimum of 50 % aggregate marks or equivalent.