- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Print and Media Technology is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by AICTE and offered by the Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal.
The B.Tech program in Media Technology gives students a unique scope to venture into media production, commercial printing, publishing and e-publishing, advertising solutions, designing and digital printing, colour management solutions, software solution for print industry, security printing, print finishing and converting, packaging solutions, machine manufacturing / service, research and development.
- Apply Online
- Manipal Entrance Test (MET)
- Merit List based on MET score
- Online Counseling Process
- Admission Formalities
Indian Boards -
- Pass in 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / any technical vocational subject* as optional, from a recognized Board, with minimum 50 % aggregate marks taken together in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the optional subjects
A level -
- Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Computer Science or any technical vocational subject* as optional subject in the ‘A’ Levels and English in the ‘AS’ / IGCSE / GCSE
- Minimum grade required is an average of ‘D’ grade in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the optional subjects
- English, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Computer Science or any technical vocational subject* as optional subject (preferably Mathematics and Physics at HL level)
- IB Diploma or IB Certificate with minimum average of 4 points for Physics, Mathematics and any optional subject* with overall minimum of 24 points
A good place to study for.
Last Seen: 04 Feb' 17
Joined On: 04 Feb' 17
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of 2018
- B.Tech Print and Media Technology