CAT +3 More
|CAT||04 Aug, 2021 - 15 Sep, 2021||Application - Start date | Mode: Online|
|27 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021||Admit Card - Start date | Mode: Online|
|28 Nov, 2021||Exam - Exam date | Mode: Online|
|31 Jul, 2021||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
|14 Oct, 2021 - 27 Dec, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|15 Oct, 2021 - 24 Dec, 2021||Others - Retake scheduling | Mode: Online|
|15 Oct, 2021 - 24 Dec, 2021||Others - Registration-retake | Mode: Online|
|03 Aug, 2021 - 10 Nov, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|11 Nov, 2021 - 15 Nov, 2021||Late Fee Application | Mode: Online|
|03 Aug, 2021 - 17 Nov, 2021||Slot Booking | Mode: Online|
|03 Aug, 2021 - 24 Dec, 2021||Slot Booking - Re-scheduling | Mode: Online|
|XAT||30 Nov, 2021||Application - Last date - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|20 Dec, 2021 - 02 Jan, 2022||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|02 Jan, 2022||Exam | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
Global MBA (GMBA)
- Two Year, Full-Time, Twinning MBA program
- Global MBA degree from Dalhousie University, Canada
- 1st year on campus at Mysore, India & 2nd year on the campus at Halifax, Canada
Electives in –
Risk & Derivatives
- Investment & Money Management
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Corporate Governance
- Organizational Change
Joint curriculum with MBA Financial Services Leadership & MBA Corporate Residency and Mandatory Canadian Work Permit post completion of Global MB.
Selection is based on academic scores, entrance exam scores, work experience (if any), statement of purpose (SOP) essay and interview performance.
Applicants should have valid CAT, CMAT, XAT, NMAT®, GMAT®, GRE® or MET® (MYRA Entrance Test) scores. An entrance test score is an important evaluation criterion for selection.
MET is an in house test conducted by MYRA for students without any other standardized test score. Students may opt to take MET to meet eligibility.
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% and above, from a recognized institution. Your subject background, extra-curricular activities, awards, and recognitions are also considered.
- For SC, ST, OBC candidates the qualifying criteria are as per AICTE norms.