CAT +3 More
|Fee Schedule||Amount (Rs)|
|1st Installment (within 15 Days from the Date of Admission)||1,25,000|
|2nd Installment (on or before 15th October 2020)||1,25,000|
|3rd Installment (on or before 15th March 2021)||1,25,000|
|4th Installment (on or before 15th August 2021)||1,25,000|
|CMAT||23 Dec, 2020 - 22 Jan, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|23 Dec, 2020 - 23 Jan, 2021||Others - Last date for submission of exam fee | Mode: Online|
|25 Jan, 2021 - 30 Jan, 2021||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|22 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|27 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|MAT||04 Jan, 2021 - 14 Feb, 2021||Application - CBT | Mode: Online|
|16 Feb, 2021||Admit Card - CBT | Mode: Online|
|20 Feb, 2021||Exam - CBT | Mode: Online|
|04 Jan, 2021 - 01 Mar, 2021||Application - PBT | Mode: Online|
|03 Mar, 2021||Admit Card - PBT | Mode: Online|
|05 Mar, 2021 - 10 Mar, 2021||Admit Card - IBT | Mode: Online|
|06 Mar, 2021||Exam - PBT | Mode: Offline|
|08 Mar, 2021 - 13 Mar, 2021||Exam - IBT | Mode: Online|
|04 Jan, 2021 - 09 Mar, 2021||Application - IBT | Mode: Online|
|CAT||25 Jul, 2021 (Tentative)||Advertisement - Notice | Mode: Online|
|02 Aug, 2021 - 20 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|24 Sep, 2021 - 27 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application Correction - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|15 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Others - Mock Test | Mode: Online|
|25 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Admit Card - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam - Exam Date | Mode: Online|
|06 Dec, 2021 - 10 Dec, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key - Response Sheet | Mode: Online|
|01 Jan, 2022 (Tentative)||Result - Result Date | Mode: Online|
|XAT||18 Jan, 2021||Result - Result date | Mode: Online|
|08 Jan, 2021||Answer Key | Mode: Online|
|05 Jan, 2021||Others - Release of response sheet | Mode: Online|
|03 Jan, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|21 Dec, 2020 - 03 Jan, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|12 Sep, 2020 - 10 Dec, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|07 Sep, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad
MBA is a two-year Post-Graduate Professional Degree program with affiliation to Gujarat Technological University (GTU) and approved by AICTE. The program is designed to develop basic and advanced skills required in the field of business and management and has worldwide recognition. Students are provided with a well-rounded learning experience in terms of management theory. Here the emphasis is laid on building people skills, with a focus on team skills and personality development indispensable to any organization.
- All of these are evaluated and shortlisted candidates are called for Group Discussion / Extempore round followed by Personal Interview.
- The overall weight of various components for admission to the program is as given below.
- Score in Common Entrance Test 50%.
- Academic Performance & Prior Work Experience 20%.
- Group Discussion 15%.
- Personal Interview 15%.
To be eligible for admission, you must meet the following requirements:
- The candidate must hold the bachelor's degree or equivalent examinations in any discipline with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved categories).
- Candidates appearing for the final year of the bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualifications and are awaiting results can also apply.
- The candidate must have appeared for any recognized Management Entrance Examination like CMAT, CAT, MAT, XAT etc.
NBSAT (NBS aptitude test), a management entrance exam devised by Narayana Business School, which access the candidates Mathematical Aptitude, General Knowledge, Verbal Ability & Abstract Reasoning.
- Prior Work Experience : There is no minimum or maximum work experience required to apply to PGDM program. However, having work experience will be an add on advantage which brighten the chances of selection.
All experience is in campus is available. It is so good.
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2019