|MHT CET||08 Jun, 2021 - 15 Jul, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Electrical Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune.
Admission to the Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) course is as per AICTE/DTE/University of Pune and Govt. of Maharashtra’s norms, rules & regulations.
For the candidate of Maharashtra State:
- In addition to the educational qualification as specified, candidates from Maharashtra state as well as outside of Maharashtra state are required to appear for JEE to be eligible for admission through the Centralized Admission Process (CAP).
For the candidate willing to take admission under Management Quota:
- Candidates from Maharashtra State or as well as outside of Maharashtra state having educational qualifications as specified are eligible for Management quota seats provided. They should appear for JEE conducted by the competent authority.
For Diploma Candidate: (First Year):
- After the admission of candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned in point a & b above, if vacancies exist after the cutoff date declared by the concerned Government Authority, the principal may admit diploma holders who have passed Diploma course in Engineering / Technology with a minimum of 45% marks for open category and 40% reserve category from Polytechnic affiliated to MSBTE or AICTE approved autonomous Polytechnic in Maharashtra state.
- The candidate should have passed the HSC (10+2) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary education or its equivalent examination with the following subjects: English, Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics & secured a minimum of 45% marks i.e. not less than 135 out of 300 marks from open category and 40% i.e. not less than 120 out of 300 marks for reserve category in the subjects Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics added together. (Note: Subject to the change made by DTE).