Careers360 Logo
Interested in this College?
Get updates on Eligibility, Admission, Placements Fees Structure

Input the details to know course wise cut-offs

NEET
Uttar Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admissions
General
Male

Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Subharti Medical College, Meerut Cut-Off trends ( All India rank )

Showing 1 courses for Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Subharti Medical College, Meerut

Get to know round-wise cut-off for your category and 1587 more colleges

NEET UG 2024 College Predictor - All India & State Counsellings

Predict Now

Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Subharti Medical College, Meerut Cut-Off 2022 (Gender Male)

CourseCategoryOpening All India rankClosing All India rank
MBBSGeneral - 36792 150836
Disclaimer: The cut off trends have been calculated as per the inputs from students, historical data and predictive models.Careers360 does not take responsibility for any deviation between the actual cut-off data and the one displayed/predicted on this page.

About Cutoff at Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Subharti Medical College, Meerut

Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Subharti Medical College Meerut cutoffs are released by the Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET) Lucknow. SMC Meerut cutoffs 2023 for NEET for 85% state quota seats are released by DMET while the SMC Meerut cutoff for the remaining 15% All India Quota seats will be released by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC).

SMC Meerut cutoff for NEET is to be met by the candidates to be eligible for MBBS admissions and will be included in the UP NEET merit list. The SMC Meerut cutoffs for NEET PG based on the candidate’s performance in NEET PG are released for SMC Meerut admissions to PG programmes.

The SMC Meerut cutoff list will be prepared by the authority that includes the state rank, All India Rank, scores, names, and other details. Candidates meeting the Subharti Medical College Meerut cutoff will be called for UP NEET counselling. The details of the previous year SMC Meerut cutoff are given below. 

Also, read about:

Determining Factors for SMC Meerut Cutoffs 2023

The factors that influence Subharti Medical College NEET cutoff are: 

  • Marks obtained in NEET result

  • Number of aspirants appearing for the exam

  • Exam difficulty level

  • The availability of seats in the MBBS and BDS colleges of the state

  • Cutoff trends of previous years

SMC Meerut NEET Cutoff 2022 for Uttar Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admissions (General Category)

Course

Opening All India rank

Closing All India rank

MBBS

36792

150836

SMC Meerut NEET PG Cutoff 2022 for Uttar Pradesh PG Medical Admissions (General Category)

SMC Meerut NEET Cutoff 2021 (General Category)

Course

Opening All India rank

Closing All India rank

MBBS

25396

139179

The Subharti Medical College cutoffs for different categories are released separately which can be seen by applying the filter on top.

Have a question related to Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Subharti Medical College, Meerut ?

is subharti medical College, meerut, a minority College?

Greetings!!

Yes, Subharti Medical College, Meerut is a Minority College.

  • The college is particularly a Buddhist Minority college.
  • It is recognized by National Commission for Minority Educational Institutions , New Delhi.
  • Also as stated on the official website of the college it isn't covered under the Uttar Pradesh Private Professional Educational Institutions.

my neet score is 520 & state rank is 32036. my admission is possible for mbbs in this college & suggest the fee. I am from up . my category is obc.

Hello,

NEET 2021 results have been declared by the National Testing Agency NTA.

To predict whether you will definitely get a seat in a college is an uphill task as cut-offs for colleges change every depending upon several factors such as-

• Number of applicants in NEET exam

• NEET question paper difficulty level

• Score of the candidates in NEET 2021 result

• MBBS/BDS seat matrix 2021


NEET 2021 Cut-off goes like :-

• General /EWS- 50th percentile

• SC/ST/OBC - 40th percentile

• General-PwD - 45th percentile

• SC/ST/OBC-PwD - 40th percentile


Marks wise cut off is as following -

• General - 720-138

• OBC/SC/ST - 137-108

• Gen PwD - 137-122

• (OBC /SC / ST ) PwD - 121-108


Though it was expected that due to higher difficulty level of examination cut-off for colleges will decrease, but it turns out students have performed exceptionally well and the cut offs have increased compared to last year.

See it is quite difficult to help you with the exact list of colleges as the counselling is yet to be conducted and the cut-offs keep on changing every year.


According to previous year data closing marks for Subharti Medical College, Meerut is as following-

For General Category closing rank was 167630 and closing marks were 416. Now considering you as an OBC Candidate you are definitely going to get seat in this college.


Now information about the fees for the college. Since the college is private fees are quite high. The fee structure of the Subharti Medical College as declared by the State Government, UP is:-


• Tuition Fee - 11.31 lakh per year

• Security – Rs. 3.00 lakh (Refundable)

• Hostel – Rs. 1.50 lakh Non AC double seater rooms. Hostel is compulsory for all the students except those who are resident of Meerut City.

• Misc. Charges – Rs. 0.80 lakh per year.


For complete details about all the medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh their cut-offs, fees and other relevant information, kindly check out the link given below-

https://medicine.careers360.com/articles/neet-cutoff-up


For more information about the colleges you would be expecting for your NEET 2021 score you can click on the following link -


https://medicine.careers360.com/neet-college-predictor?utm_source=qna&utm_medium=neet_cp


The college predictor gives you a detailed report of all the top colleges that you have a fair chance for getting admission in. And from this suggested colleges list you are in a better position to make right decision while filling the choices of colleges during the Counseling process.


Also check out the MBBS companion- It is helpful for the Counseling & Admission process with Webinar sessions along with the college prediction for All India, Central, Deemed & State counseling.


https://www.careers360.com/mbbs-companion?utm_source=qna&utm_medium=mbbs_comp


Thank you.

My rank in NEET exam is 257683( my marks is 353 ) what is my chances in getting admission through all india quota. I belong to Uttar Pradesh so if I don't get admission through all india quota then I would apply through state quota.

Hello aspirant,

On the basis of previous year cutoffs, there are almost no chance for you to get government MBBS or BDS seat in Uttar Pradesh. But you can get admission in private medical and dental colleges. You can apply in AIQ but if you apply for colleges in Uttar Pradesh through state quota then it will be more beneficial for you. There are many good private medical colleges and deemed universities in your state such as:

  • Santosh Medical College, Ghaziabad
  • Subharti University, Meerut
  • IIMSR, Lucknow
  • Eras Lucknow Medical College, Lucknow

For more college options at your score you can use our NEET UG college predictor tool too:

https://medicine.careers360.com/neet-college-predictor Hope your query is resolved.

Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Subharti Medical College, Meerut Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)

1: Who releases the Subharti Medical College Meerut cutoffs?

The Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET) Lucknow releases NEET cutoffs for 85% state quota seats and the cutoff for the remaining 15% All India Quota seats are released by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC).

2: What is the SMC Meerut NEET PG cutoff for general category?

According to the NEET PG cutoff of 2022 of the institute, the cutoff rank for general category of NEET PG, opening and closing home state rank for Uttar Pradesh PG Medical admissions ranged from 6 and 5217 for the programmes.

3: How are SMC Meerut cutoffs determined?

The determining factors for Subharti Medical College cutoffs are difficulty level of the NEET and NEET PG entrance exam, number of aspirants appearing for the exam, availability of seats and cutoff trends of previous years and other similar factors.

4: What is the SMC Meerut MBBS cutoff required for General candidates?

As per the NEET cutoff of 2022 for the general category, the opening and closing rank through the Uttar Pradesh MBBS/BDS admissions was 36792 and 150836, respectively.

Applications for Admissions are open.

ALLEN NEET Coaching
ALLEN NEET Coaching
Apply

Ace your NEET preparation with ALLEN Online Programs

Resonance Coaching
Resonance Coaching
Apply

Enroll in Resonance Coaching for success in JEE/NEET exams

Sri Chaitanya NEET Coaching
Sri Chaitanya NEET Coaching
Apply

Register for NEET coaching from Infinity Learn by Sri Chaitanya

NEET PG 2024 College Predictor
NEET PG 2024 College Predictor
Apply

All India College Predictor

NEET previous year papers with solutions
NEET previous year papers with solutions
Apply

Solve NEET previous years question papers & check your preparedness

NEET College Predictor
NEET College Predictor
Apply

Know possible Govt/Private MBBS/BDS Colleges based on your NEET rank

View All Application Forms
News and Notifications

Download Careers360 App's

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

  • student
    250M+

    Students

  • colleges
    30,000+

    Colleges

  • exams
    500+

    Exams

  • ebook
    1500+

    E-Books

  • certification
    12000+

    Cetifications

student
Mobile Screen

We Appeared in

Back to top