|WBJEE||06 Jul, 2021 - 11 Jul, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|11 Jul, 2021||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|31 Mar, 2021 - 02 Apr, 2021||Application Correction - Along with downloading revised confirmation page | Mode: Online|
|23 Feb, 2021 - 30 Mar, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, Kolkata
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Mechanical Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, Kolkata.
- Students with Higher Secondary (10 + 2, Science) or equivalent examination and have qualified Joint Entrance Examination (Main) Conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education or the Joint Entrance Examination conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board for admission to Engineering, Pharmacy & Technological Degree Colleges as recommended by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board.
- Diploma holders in Engineering, qualified in West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination for Lateral Entry (WBJELET) are eligible for entry to the 3rd semester (2nd year) of the B.Tech. Course through counseling by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board.
- Passed 10 + 2 examinations with Physics Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects (as per WBJEE rules).
- Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects with individual
- pass marks (in both theory and practical wherever applicable) in all the 3 subjects as stated above in regular class mode.
- Must have passed English in X & XII examination with at least 30% marks.