|MAT||04 Jan, 2021 - 14 Feb, 2021||Application - CBT | Mode: Online|
|16 Feb, 2021||Admit Card - CBT | Mode: Online|
|20 Feb, 2021||Exam - CBT | Mode: Online|
|04 Jan, 2021 - 01 Mar, 2021||Application - PBT | Mode: Online|
|03 Mar, 2021||Admit Card - PBT | Mode: Online|
|05 Mar, 2021 - 10 Mar, 2021||Admit Card - IBT | Mode: Online|
|06 Mar, 2021||Exam - PBT | Mode: Offline|
|08 Mar, 2021 - 13 Mar, 2021||Exam - IBT | Mode: Online|
|04 Jan, 2021 - 09 Mar, 2021||Application - IBT | Mode: Online|
|GMAT||20 Apr, 2020 - 21 Feb, 2021||Application - Appointments for test date | Mode: Online|
|CAT||25 Jul, 2021 (Tentative)||Advertisement - Notice | Mode: Online|
|02 Aug, 2021 - 20 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|24 Sep, 2021 - 27 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application Correction - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|15 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Others - Mock Test | Mode: Online|
|25 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Admit Card - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam - Exam Date | Mode: Online|
|06 Dec, 2021 - 10 Dec, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key - Response Sheet | Mode: Online|
|01 Jan, 2022 (Tentative)||Result - Result Date | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi
- MBA Degree awarded by Indiana University of Pennsylvania (IUP), U.S.A.
- IUP is accredited by AACSB International, the premier accrediting body for business programs worldwide
- Smaller class sizes ensuring high quality faculty-to-students and student-to-student interactions
- Classes taught by full-time Ph.D. holding faculty from IUP with extensive industry experience and research background
- Extensive internship program and industry exposure
- State-of-the-art instructional facilities and Wi-Fi enabled campus (both at IUP & at PES)
- Option of taking additional electives/semester(s) in the U.S. or partner universities worldwide
- Student exchange from PES, India to the U.S. and other partner universities
- Specialization in Marketing, Finance, and HR offered in India and option of specialization in 8 streams namely Marketing, Finance, HR, Supply Chain Management, Professional Accounting, Information System, Global Business, & Entrepreneurship in the U.S.
- Students are eligible for CPT/OPT/H1B visa in the U.S.A.
Official MAT/GMAT/CAT/GRE/PES-SAT scores
Prospective students with Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline (3 or 4-year degree; 1st class preferred) and a GMAT score 450 and above/MAT score 500 and above/PESSAT score 500 and above/CAT 50th percentile and above/GRE score 300 and above will be accepted. Final year degree students are also eligible to apply.