- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Deen Bandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology, Murthal
Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Mechanical Engineering is a two-year full-time postgraduate program offered by the Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology, Murthal.
There are majorly two ways to get admission on campus, ie, through AIE CET Examination, Direct Admission. Learn more about both the admission procedures below:-
AIE CET Examination
AIE CET is a national-level entrance examination. Through AIE CET students will get admission with up to 100% scholarship. Puran Murti Campus takes 70% of seats through AIE CET. Through AIE CET students can get up to 100% scholarship.
There are two ways to get direct admission to the campus.
Puran Murti Campus offers 30% seats to meritorious students as per their academic performance. There are also some reserved seats for the quota students as per the Government policies. The quota is in many fields such as Defence Service, BPL, SC & ST, Girl Students, Single Girl Child, Physically Challenged, Kashmiri Migrant, OBC, EWS in General.
Students who have successfully completed their bachelor of technology (B.Tech) with respective courses are eligible to apply for the All India Engineering Common Entrance Test (AIE CET) entrance exam. All entrance qualified students to get up to 100% scholarship. To pursue an M.Tech course, students should satisfy the following eligibility criteria:-
Following Eligibility should be fulfilled before taking admission in M. Tech course:-
- A candidate must have pursued graduation in the field in BE/B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering or Bachelor of Planning or any other equivalent degree from any recognized university.
- Candidates must have secured an aggregate of at least 55%.
- Candidates can qualify for the All India Engineering Common Entrance Test (AIE CET) exam for admission to the Puran Murti Campus.
- Eligibility Criteria should be fulfilled before going through the admission process.