- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai
Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a three-year full-time course offered by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
To be eligible for the First-Year Admission
- A candidate seeking admission in Diploma in Engineering should have passed 10th or High School Examination or its equivalent of an approved Board.
- As per the rules framed by D.T.E., M.S. (www.dte.org.in) a candidate must have Passed S.S.C. (Std. X) or its equivalent with 35% Marks with Maths (71), English, Science (72).
To be eligible for Second Year Admission
A candidate must be passed either of the following:
- 12th Science with PCM/PCMB/PCB
- 12th Science (Vocational)
- 12th Science (Technical)
- SSC + ITI (Two Years Duration)