- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Anna University, Chennai
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Electrical and Electronics Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by Anna University, Chennai.
- Applicants should request an appointment for a personal interview with an Admissions Representative of the College or download an application online.
- Admissions to all undergraduate and postgraduate courses are made as per the educational qualification, age limit and other conditions such as communal reservation prescribed by the government and the university.
Candidates seeking admission to the first semester of the eight-semester B.E. / B.Tech. Degree Programme:
- Should have passed the Higher Secondary Examinations of (10+2) Curriculum (Academic Stream) prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as three of the four subjects of study under Part-III or any examination of any other University or authority accepted by the Syndicate of Anna University as equivalent thereto. (or)
- Should have passed the Higher Secondary Examination of Vocational Stream (Vocational groups in Engineering / Technology) as prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- The candidates who possess the Degree in Science (B.Sc.,) (10+2+3 stream) with Mathematics as a subject at the B.Sc. Level are eligible to apply for Lateral entry admission to the third semester of B.E. / B.Tech.
- Such candidates shall undergo two additional Engineering subject(s) in the third or fifth and fourth or sixth semesters respectively as prescribed by the respective Faculty. (or)
- The candidates who possess the Diploma in Engineering / Technology awarded by the State Board of Technical Education, Tamilnadu or its equivalent are eligible to apply for Lateral entry admission to the third semester of B.E. / B.Tech. in the branch corresponding to the branch of study.