- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
- The Internet is evolving to connect people to physical things and also physical things to other physical things all in real time. It’s becoming the Internet of Things (IoT):
- Billions of interconnected smart devices measuring, moving, and acting upon all the bits of data that makes up daily life. These intelligent devices include smart kettles, vending machines, medical equipment, watches, toothbrushes, baby monitors and sports gear. Refrigerators will tell you when you need more milk and smoke detectors will text you when the battery runs out.
- In the future, even our clothes may be internet-enabled and the washing machine may let a repairman know if it needs fixing according to the Analyst Gartner forecasts installed base of 25 billion connected things in 2020 compared to 4.9 billion in 2015, representing 33% CAGR.
- This excludes smartphones and PCs, but includes dedicated objects, such as vending machines, jet engines, connected soap dispensers etc. In terms of annual shipments, Gartner forecasts 1.6 billion connected things in 2015, rising to 8.3 billion in just five years in 2020.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria- Minimum 75% in 10th & 12th
Scholarship Percentage (%) Only Tuition Fee for 1st semester & Number of Seats- 50% waiver on 5% seats in each program
- Technical Interview
- Students appearing in class XII and awaiting result can also apply
- Shortlisted candidates will be given a provisional offer letter
50% marks in class 10th and 12th with Mathematics / Computer Science / Information Technology as one of the main Subject in Class 12th