|21 Oct, 2020||Exam - October Session | Mode: Online|
|13 Oct, 2020 - 20 Oct, 2020||Application - October Session | Mode: Online|
|30 Sep, 2020||Exam - September Session | Mode: Online|
|22 Sep, 2020 - 29 Sep, 2020||Application - September Session | Mode: Online|
|21 Aug, 2020 - 22 Aug, 2020||Exam - July Session | Mode: Online|
|03 Feb, 2020 - 19 Aug, 2020||Application - July Session | Mode: Online|
|12 May, 2020 - 14 May, 2020||Exam - Exam | Mode: Online|
|03 Feb, 2020 - 09 May, 2020||Application - Application Window | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
- Masters degree in Fashion designing imparts knowledge about fabrics and styles, fashion trends, sketch designs, and about various colours and their family
- The course aims to advance design practice that gives the strategies to create specialized propositions and to target specific areas of commercial markets.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria- Minimum 60% 10th, 12th, & Graduation
Scholarship Percentage (%) Only Tuition Fee for 1st semester & Number of Seats- 50% waiver on 10% seats in each program
UPES Online Design Aptitude Test (UPES –DAT) / Valid CEED score followed by Presentation of Portfolio and interview
1. Minimum 50 % marks at Higher & Senior Secondary Level (X & XII)
2. B. Tech / BE in any relevant discipline / B. Arch / BFA/ Interior Design/ B. Des/ BVA.
3-year Degree such as B.Sc./ BA/ BFA/ BVA in Applied Art/ Design of any other relevant disciplines (with min. 50% marks) + 1 year of relevant industry experience.
2 years M.Sc./ M.Tech. in Computer Science, CSE, IT subjects / domains (only for Interaction Design). Or equivalent.