|10 Sep, 2020||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|UPESEAT||15 Sep, 2020||Others - Release of selection list - Round 4 - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|24 Aug, 2020 - 13 Sep, 2020||Others - Submission of 10th and 12th marks - Round 4 | Mode: Online|
|21 Aug, 2020 - 10 Sep, 2020||Application - Round 4 | Mode: Online|
|25 Aug, 2020||Others - Release of selection list - Round 3 - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|19 Sep, 2019 - 23 Aug, 2020||Application - Submission of 10th and 12th marks - Round 3 | Mode: Online|
|19 Sep, 2019 - 20 Aug, 2020||Application - Round 3 | Mode: Online|
|05 Aug, 2020||Others - Release of selection list - Round 2 - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|19 Sep, 2019 - 03 Aug, 2020||Application - Submission of 10th and 12th marks Round 2 | Mode: Online|
|19 Sep, 2019 - 31 Jul, 2020||Application - Round 2 | Mode: Online|
|25 Jul, 2020||Others - Release of selection list - Round 1 - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|19 Sep, 2019 - 23 Jul, 2020||Application - Submission of 10th and 12th marks - Round 1 | Mode: Online|
|19 Sep, 2019 - 20 Jul, 2020||Application - Round 1 | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
Bachelor of Technology in Geoinformatics Engineering is a four years full-time course and approved by the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun.
- Gain an understanding of processing and simulation of scientific data required for the construction and monitoring of geo-structures, environmental modelling and analysis.
- Make a career in analytical simulation/software development.
- MoU with Infosys, course content co-developed with advice from Infosys.
- Vast application in disaster management, smart city planning, infrastructure development, environmental monitoring.
- ARC GIS exposure and career in application development.
1. Merit-Based Scholarship
- The scholarship will be offered to students securing an aggregate of 80% marks in class X & XII & 80% marks in PCM for B.Tech (All Streams) in CBSE/ ICSE / State Examination Board. Such scholarships will be limited to 10% of seats in each B.Tech Program. Scholarships will be allotted for the first Semester in Merit order to eligible candidates.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on merit only.
- Continuation of Scholarship in the subsequent years will be as per the University policy
- 50% on Tuition fee of first Semester
2. Scholarship for Uttarakhand State Board Toppers:
- Merit order allotment of 1 seat per program.
- The seats reserved under this category will be within the 15% reservation for Uttarakhand resident students.
- Should have “Sthai Niwas Praman Patra” (Permanent Residence Certificate)
- Students will be entitled only for 1 scholarship at a time (either through Uttarakhand Board Toppers or through Uttarakhand Resident category)
- Scholarship in subsequent years will be as per merit scholarship policy of the University
- 25% of tuition fee waiver for Boys and 35% for Girl students in first year
Admission through Exam Pathway UPESEAT
(UPES Engineering Aptitude Test) followed by Centralized Counseling
Admission through Non-Exam Pathway
Centralized Counseling through Merit rank for NON-Exam Category (JEE/Board Merit)
JEE Main & Board Merit- (1) Minimum 50% marks at Higher& Senior Secondary level (10th&12th) and minimum 50% aggregate in PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) at Senior Secondary level (12th class).
(2) JEE Main cut-off Rank to be announced (on UPES website) after the declaration of JEE Main 2020 results)
(3) Minimum 80% Marks at Higher & Senior Secondary Level and Minimum 80% aggregate in PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Math’s) at Senior Secondary Level
# Upto 20% seats shall be filled through the Non-Exam category (10% through JEE Mains and 10% through Board Merit). In case of seats following vacant in this category; UPES has the right to fill these through UPES Examination. University also reserves the right to conduct further physical (paper pencil test) / online test for admission
Minimum 50% marks in Classes X & XII.
Minimum 50% in PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) in Class XII