|10 Jun, 2020||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|GATE||08 Jan, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|05 Feb, 2021 - 07 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|12 Feb, 2021 - 14 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|22 Mar, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|25 Nov, 2020||Others - Mock Test - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|17 Nov, 2020 - 23 Nov, 2020||Application Correction - Reopened | Mode: Online|
|28 Oct, 2020 - 13 Nov, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|08 Oct, 2020 - 14 Oct, 2020||Late Fee Application | Mode: Online|
|11 Sep, 2020 - 08 Oct, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|26 Jul, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Sikkim Manipal University, Gangtok
Master of Technology in Production Engineering is a two-year full-time course offered by Sikkim Manipal University, Gangtok.
One of the following entrance tests:
- GATE Examination
- Screening Test conducted at SMIT by the concerned Department.
- While preparing the merit, 50% weightage is given to aggregate marks obtained in BE/B Tech and 50% weightage for marks obtained in screening test.
- Along with the application form, candidates need to send fee for entrance test as given in Section 9, Subsection 1.2, para 21 (iii). Please visit our website www.smu.edu.in
- Candidates through Entrance Examination conducted by Manipal University, Manipal.
Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or appropriate degree, as applicable, with a minimum of 55% (50% marks for SC/ST/OBC) marks or equivalent CGPA.