- COMPULSORY PROGRAM FEES -
(For full program – on campus in Dubai, Sydney and Singapore) (For 16 weeks at Onshore Sydney Campus) Currency AUD AUD Tuition Fee 44,000 14,667 Value Added Tax (VAT) for Dubai Term Tuition Fees 730 - Total Compulsory Tuition Fees 44,730 14,667 Registration Fee* 7,000 - Housing – all 3 campuses (inclusive of transport to the campus for Dubai only)
This cost is based on standard housing offering
18,000 7,200 Course Material (including e-books, cases, simulations) 1,800 600 Student Life Activities 2,000 667 Visa Charges for Dubai** 1,350 - Visa Charges for Singapore** 250 - Health Insurance Charges for Dubai and Singapore 667 - Value Added Tax (VAT) on Student Life Activities for Dubai Term 30 - Total Compulsory Non-Tuition Fees 31,097 8,467 Total Compulsory Fees 75,827 23,134 Health Insurance Charges for Australia*** 333 333
|CAT||25 Jul, 2021 (Tentative)||Advertisement - Notice | Mode: Online|
|02 Aug, 2021 - 20 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application - Start date | Mode: Online|
|24 Sep, 2021 - 27 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application Correction - Start date | Mode: Online|
|15 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Others - Mock Test | Mode: Online|
|25 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Admit Card - Start date | Mode: Online|
|28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam - Exam date | Mode: Online|
|06 Dec, 2021 - 10 Dec, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key - Response sheet | Mode: Online|
|01 Jan, 2022 (Tentative)||Result - Result date | Mode: Online|
|GMAT||20 Apr, 2020||Application - Appointments for test date - Start Date | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 1 Year
Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a Full-time 12-month MBA postgraduate course offered by SP Jain School of Global Management, Dubai.
Top management positions increasingly go to global citizens – people who have lived overseas, and, therefore, understand diverse business cultures. Get this edge with the SP Jain Global MBA (GMBA) which has been designed exclusively for professionals with 3+ years of work experience. The GMBA is an internationally recognised program with a reputation that is built on superior standards of learning engagement, research, innovation and graduate outcomes. The 12-month full-time postgraduate program offers insights into some of the latest and most innovative areas of business management. It focuses on helping students appreciate, accept and address various business challenges in different geographic/cultural environments.
The program includes a new enhanced curriculum to impart cutting-edge skills of a ‘consultant’ to help students fast-track their career growth in the emerging challenging environment.
- SP Jain requires candidates to take one of the following aptitude tests: GMAT, GRE, CAT (Common Admission Test – offered in India) or SPJAT (SP Jain Aptitude Test), and obtain the minimum expected test score as specified in the Postgraduate Admission and Selection Policy to be considered for admissions.
- GMAT (Appeared in last 3 years)
- GRE (Appeared in last 3 years)
- CAT (Appeared in last 2 years)
- SPJAT (Appeared in last 2 years)
- Candidates may apply even if they have not yet taken the aptitude test, or if their scores are pending. However, candidates will not be shortlisted for evaluation until they submit final test scores. SP Jain accepts the best score from the stated tests.
- Candidates who do not meet the aptitude test score requirements may be considered for interview subject to the decision of the Director of Admission/Registrar.
- If you do not have a valid GMAT/GRE or CAT score, you may appear for the SPJAT. The registration fee payable would be USD 40.
- UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE
All applicants (domestic and international) will have an undergraduate degree from a recognised university or other approved tertiary institution. Applicants who do not have their final year results can apply for the intake, but SP Jain can only make a conditional offer.
Evidence of having worked after graduation on a full-time basis in a role which has been assessed by SP Jain as relevant to the course of study for a minimum period of 3 years. (3 plus years of work experience.)
ENGLISH LANGUAGE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- All applicants must have completed their education as detailed above in English and must provide certified evidence to the School.
- In exceptional cases where an applicant is unable to provide certified evidence, the Admission Director may approve self-attested copies of the completion of education certification.
- Applicants who have not completed their most recent education qualifications in English are required to take any of the following recognised formal English language tests and obtain currently valid minimum scores as below:
- IELTS minimum score of 6.5
- TOEFL iBT minimum score of 70
- PTE minimum score of 60
- International applicants (including those who have completed their most recent education qualifications in English) who are undertaking study at our Sydney campus may need to meet the English language test requirements detailed by the Australian Government to obtain their student visas.