|26 Jul, 2021 - 05 Aug, 2021||Late Fee Application - With late fee of Rs. 500 | Mode: Online|
|06 Aug, 2021 - 10 Aug, 2021||Late Fee Application - With late fee of Rs. 1000 | Mode: Online|
|08 Aug, 2021 - 11 Aug, 2021||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|11 Aug, 2021 - 16 Aug, 2021||Late Fee Application - With late fee of Rs. 5000 | Mode: Online|
|12 Aug, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|17 Aug, 2021 - 18 Aug, 2021||Late Fee Application - With late fee of Rs. 10000 | Mode: Online|
|19 Aug, 2021 - 25 Aug, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|26 Jun, 2021 - 25 Jul, 2021||Application - Without late fee | Mode: Online|
|25 Jun, 2021||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
Bachelor of Technology in Electrical and Electronics Engineering is four years full-time undergraduate engineering course offered by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada and approved by AICTE.
Admissions will be as per AP EAMCET entrance exam.
- Higher Secondary Examination of (10 + 2) Curriculum (Academic Stream) prescribed by the Government of Andhra Pradesh with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Any examination of any other University or authority accepted by the JNTUK as equivalent thereto.
- Diploma in Engineering / Technology awarded by the State Board of Technical Education, Andhra Pradesh or any other authority accepted by the syndicate of the University as equivalent thereto.
- The candidates who possess the Diploma in Engineering / Technology awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, are eligible for admission to the third semester of the B.E. / B. Tech, Degree Programs in affiliated colleges through lateral entry system.
- The eligibility criteria such as marks, number of attempts and physical fitness and the mode of admission shall be as prescribed by the University from time to time.