Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Tirupati

M.Tech Advanced Manufacturing Systems Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Tirupati

Quick Facts

Total Fees
1.56 Lakhs
Exam
GATE
Online GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Exam - IN, ME1, MT, PE, PH, CY, ME2, PI
01 Feb, 2020
Approval
AICTE
Seats
24

Fees Details

General:
1.56 Lakhs
Disclaimer: Data for total fees has been calculated based on all years/semesters as provided by the college. The actual fees may vary.

Important Dates

For all Exams Accepted by this Course
Dates Events
01 Feb, 2020 GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Exam - IN, ME1, MT, PE, PH, CY, ME2, PI | Mode: Online
02 Feb, 2020 GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Exam - AR, BM, BT, CH, MA, MN, ST, XE, XL, AE, AG, EC, GG | Mode: Online
08 Feb, 2020 GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Exam - EE, EY, TF, CS | Mode: Online
09 Feb, 2020 GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Exam - CE1, CE2 | Mode: Online
01 Mar, 2020 - 05 Apr, 2020 (Tentative) AP PGECET Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test - Application - Without late fee | Mode: Online
01 Mar, 2020 - 18 Apr, 2020 (Tentative) AP PGECET Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test - Application - With late fee | Mode: Online
16 Mar, 2020 GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Result | Mode: Online
25 Apr, 2020 (Tentative) AP PGECET Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test - Admit Card | Mode: Online
02 May, 2020 - 04 May, 2020 (Tentative) AP PGECET Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test - Exam | Mode: Online
14 May, 2020 (Tentative) AP PGECET Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test - Result | Mode: Online
27 Jun, 2020 - 21 Sep, 2020 (Tentative) AP PGECET Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test - Counselling | Mode: Online
03 Jan, 2020 GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Admit Card | Mode: Online
03 Dec, 2019 - 06 Dec, 2019 GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Application Correction - Change in marked defects | Mode: Online
20 Nov, 2019 GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Application Correction - Change in exam paper - Start Date | Mode: Online
16 Nov, 2019 GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Application Correction - Correction in exam paper, gender and category - Start Date | Mode: Online
14 Nov, 2019 GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Application Correction - Change in exam city - Start Date | Mode: Online
09 Nov, 2019 GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Others - Release of mock test - Start Date | Mode: Online
15 Oct, 2019 GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Application Correction - Correction in application form - Start Date | Mode: Online
29 Sep, 2019 - 05 Oct, 2019 GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Application - Application with late fee | Mode: Online
31 Aug, 2019 - 28 Sep, 2019 GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Application | Mode: Online
09 Jul, 2019 GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Advertisement | Mode: Online

Course Details

  • Mode: Full time
  • Duration: 2 Years
  • Offered by: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur

M.Tech Advanced Manufacturing Systems is two-year duration full-time course affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).

Want to know more about this course? Download Brochure

Admission Process

70% of M.Tech Admissions are made based on merit in GATE / PGECET. Remaining 30% of the seats are earmarked for Management Quota. For more information regarding the PGECET process.

Eligibility Criteria

The candidate should have passed B.E/B.Tech degree in relevant discipline from recognized university.

Applications Open Now

Great Lakes- PGPM Deadline 31st Jan 2020
Great Lakes- PGPM Deadline 31...
Apply
ITM Business School
ITM Business School
Apply
UPES MET - Applications Close on 23rd Jan
UPES MET - Applications Close...
Apply
BML Munjal University - MBA Admissions
BML Munjal University - MBA A...
Apply
Sri Balaji University PGDM/MBA - BIMM | BITM | BIIB | BIMHRD
Sri Balaji University PGDM/MB...
Apply
Delhi School of Business (VIPS-TC)
Delhi School of Business (VIP...
Apply
Xavier Institute of Social Services PGDM Admissions 2020
Xavier Institute of Social Se...
Apply
View All Application Forms
Never miss exam and college updates Login

Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

Careers360 App
150M+ Students
24,000+ Colleges
500+ Exams
1500+ E-books