- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai
Master in Physiotherapy (MPT) in Orthopaedics is a full-time two-year Postgraduate course and this degree is offered by the SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai.
Admission is done through an Entrance examination SRMJEEH (PG), subject to fulfilling the requirement of minimum marks in the qualifying examination as well.
- The Candidates should have passed the Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) Degree from a recognized University in India (on campus full time course) accepted by the authorities of this University as equivalent thereto.
- The candidates who have completed Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) Degree in other country Universities should obtain eligibility/ Equivalent certificates from this University before admission.
- The candidates should have completed six months of Compulsory Rotatory Internship program on or before 31st May of that academic year.
- The Candidates who have passed Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) from other than SRM Institute of Science and Technology shall obtain Migration Certificate from Parent University.
A candidate shall, at the time of admission, submit to the Head of the Institution. a Certificate of Medical Fitness from an authorized Medical Officer certifying that the candidate is fit to undergo the academic course.