|SRMJEEE||12 Dec, 2020 - 31 Mar, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Mechanical and Automation Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) offered by the SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai.
Admission through Common Application i.e. SRMJEEE(UG) 2020
- Applicable only for those students who have filled Common SRMJEEE (UG) 2020 application form.
- B. Tech counseling for 2020 will be held in all the six SRM campuses viz., Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Ghaziabad, Vadapalani, Sonepat and AP simultaneously [counseling date will be declared later]. Any candidate who qualifies in SRMJEEE (UG) 2020 can travel to any campus of his / her choice and at the time of his / her turn, can choose any university (SRMIST, SRM-Haryana, SRM-AP), any campus and any branch/specialization, depending on the counseling schedule, SRMJEEE rank order and availability of seats.
- Allotment of Branch will be strictly based on ranks obtained in SRMJEEE (UG) 2020, subject to the availability of seats.
Admission through IITJEE(Main) or SAT scores
- The SRMAP will draw a Merit List, solely on the basis of total percentile obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in JEE (Main) 2020 Examination or score obtained in SAT Exam, of only those applicants who have applied to the SRMAP for admission and fulfil the Eligibility Criteria mentioned above.
- The seats would be awarded on the basis of availability and rank/ scores of the candidates. There would be no upgrade of seat possible.
Minimum 60% aggregate in PCM.
- Passed in the Higher Secondary examination (10+2 pattern) or appearing in Higher Secondary examination in the current academic year with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) as major subjects in the regular stream from any state board within India, CBSE, ISCE, Matriculation, or NIOS
- International Baccalaureate (IB) A-level with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as major subjects in any International school within India
SRMJEEE (UG) 2020
Candidates who have attempted Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in the SRMJEEE (UG) are eligible for all the B.Tech. degree programs