- 16 Jul 2021: St. Xavier’s University invites applications for MBA Admission 2021; Check details here Read More
Total Rs.52,000/- ( excluding Registration Fees of Rs 300/-)
The course fee of Rs. 52,000/- is to be paid in three installments
The 1st installment of Rs 32,000/- is to be paid at the time of admission.
2nd installment of Rs. 10,000/- is to be paid
3rd installment of Rs. 10,000/- is to be paid
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 1 Year
- Offered by: University of Calcutta, Kolkata
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management is a one-year full-time Career Oriented Programme offered by the University of Calcutta, Kolkata.
- The PGDHRM course covers the concepts and practices that guide and align Human Resource Management philosophy, tactical planning and practice with the strategic and long term goals of the organization and with a particular focus on human capital.
- This course endeavors to develop managers and professionals who can contribute to an organization's success by helping it align its people management and employee relations strategies with the goals and strategy of the organization.
- The students will learn about new innovations in this field along with the latest HR trends and practices.
- A candidate must have Final degree appeared or graduates in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Please note the candidate appeared for final year degree is required to mention combined marks for previous Semester/Year. Students with arrears or supplementary papers are not eligible.