Total Rs.52,000/- ( excluding Registration Fees of Rs 300/-)
The course fee of Rs. 52,000/- is to be paid in three installments
The 1st installment of Rs 32,000/- is to be paid at the time of admission.
2nd installment of Rs. 10,000/-
3rd installment of Rs. 10,000/-
|31 May, 2019||Form Submission| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 1 Year
- Offered by: University of Calcutta, Kolkata
Post Graduate Diploma in Integrated Marketing Communication is a one-year full-time Career Oriented Programme offered by the University of Calcutta, Kolkata.
This course is designed to introduce Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) focusing on Advertising, Media and Creative Industry. The emphasis will be on the role of advertising and other promotional mix elements in the integrated marketing communications program of an organization. Attention will be given to the various IMC tools used in contemporary marketing including advertising, direct marketing, Internet and interactive marketing, Social Media marketing, sales promotion, publicity, and public relations. We will examine the process by which integrated marketing communications programs are planned, developed and executed as well as the various factors and considerations that influence this process. We will also consider the environment in which IMC programs including the impact of regulatory, social, and economic issues.
- All students receiving a passing grade in the class will be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the basic concepts of integrated marketing communications as well as to display knowledge of key marketing communications components.
- Students will have a fundamental understanding of what it takes to work in Marketing Communication and include integrated marketing communication as part of the management function.
- A candidate must have Final degree appeared or graduates in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Please note the candidate appeared for final year degree is required to mention combined marks for previous Semester/Year. Students with arrears or supplementary papers are not eligible.