Total Rs.50,000/- ( excluding Registration Fees of Rs 300/-)
The course fee of Rs. 50,000/- is to be paid in three installments
The 1st installment of Rs 30,000/- is to be paid at the time of admission.
2nd installment of Rs. 10,000/-
3rd installment of Rs. 10,000/-
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 1 Year
- Offered by: University of Calcutta, Kolkata
Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing and Sales Management is a one-year full-time Career Oriented Programme offered by the University of Calcutta, Kolkata.
The goal of this course is to introduce the essentials of Sales and Marketing management.
Major objectives of this course are:
- To provide a sound framework for identifying, analyzing, and solving marketing-related problems.
- To understand the importance of the sales force as a key component of an organization's marketing effort.
- To examine the relationship between selling and marketing.
- To create industry-ready professionals in the area of marketing and selling to take up the challenges of a global market place.
- A candidate must have Final degree appeared or graduates in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Please note the candidate appeared for final year degree is required to mention combined marks for previous Semester/Year. Students with arrears or supplementary papers are not eligible.