|21 Aug, 2020 - 30 Nov, 2020 (Tentative)||SNAP Symbiosis National Aptitude Test - Application | Mode: Online|
|04 Dec, 2020 (Tentative)||SNAP Symbiosis National Aptitude Test - Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|20 Dec, 2020 (Tentative)||SNAP Symbiosis National Aptitude Test - Exam | Mode: Online|
|09 Jan, 2021 (Tentative)||SNAP Symbiosis National Aptitude Test - Result | Mode: Online|
|23 Nov, 2019||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|16 Aug, 2019||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
|13 Dec, 2018||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|27 Aug, 2018||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Symbiosis International University, Pune
In the present day VUCA world of disruption, innovation, and transformation, organizations are in a lookout for leaders who can be change-makers and drive business facing challenges thrown by trends Industry 4.0. Corporate's houses are looking for a pipeline of skilled middle-level managers who have the knowledge and skill to adeptly craft strategies and management teams across the globe. This is the talent pool that organizations can groom to take senior leadership roles in a brief span of time. SIBM Pune's MBA (Leadership & Strategy) aims to fill this gap.
MBA (Leadership & Strategy) program aims to provide a high impact, life transformational and customized learning experience and create visionary future leaders for the corporate world. The program would take the participants on a journey to explore the best global management practices to build for themselves a sustainable long term strategic advantage.
The focus of this program would be on
- Developing skills and knowledge needed for leading and managing teams.
- Developing skills and knowledge needed for crafting strategies for organizations to help them achieve pole vaulting growth.
- Developing skills and knowledge to leverage technology for driving the business processes.
- Help organizations (including family management business houses) to create a pool of highly competent future leaders.
The participants to this 2 year fully residential MBA (Leadership and Strategy) program are expected to come from different domains with a minimum full-time work experience of 4 years (48 months) after graduation as of 31st May 2020 (43 months of work experience as of 31 Dec 2019). The program would be distinctly different as it would comprise a peer group of only experienced participants aiming to provide a boost to their corporate careers and in the process facilitating a great environment of peer to peer learning.
The pedagogy would match that of a global business school to provide the participants with a cutting edge to succeed in the corporate career ahead. A case-based approach would be adopted for 70% of the courses and 30% of courses would be offered in an experiential/blended/ classroom lecture mode. At the end of the program, connects with corporates looking out for such profiles would be provided, thereby placement assistance will be provided to all eligible participants of the MBA (Leadership and Strategy) program. The program would be conducted at a special uniquely designed campus with world-class facilities and superior infrastructure with separate well-equipped classrooms for MBA (Leadership and Strategy) participants.
Reservation within Intake:
- Scheduled Castes - 15%
- Scheduled Tribes - 7.5%
- Differently Abled - 3%
- Kashmiri Migrants - 2 Seats
- International Students - 15%
Admission is based on the SNAP exam.
- Candidate should be a graduate from any recognized University / Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% marks or equivalent grade for SC / ST) at graduation level.
- Minimum four-years of full-time work experience after graduation.