CAT +2 More
|17 Jan, 2021||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|15 Oct, 2020||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
|CAT||25 Jul, 2021 (Tentative)||Advertisement - Notice | Mode: Online|
|02 Aug, 2021 - 20 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application - Start date | Mode: Online|
|24 Sep, 2021 - 27 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application Correction - Start date | Mode: Online|
|15 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Others - Mock Test | Mode: Online|
|25 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Admit Card - Start date | Mode: Online|
|28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam - Exam date | Mode: Online|
|06 Dec, 2021 - 10 Dec, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key - Response sheet | Mode: Online|
|01 Jan, 2022 (Tentative)||Result - Result date | Mode: Online|
|GMAT||20 Apr, 2020||Application - Appointments for test date - Start Date | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
PGDM-HR program is an unique HRM program with a strong focus on business environment awareness so as to detect paradigm shifts and upgrade human competencies to meet that challenge. The PGDM (HR) strives to develop “People Management” competencies of future HR professionals through courses from Behavioural Discipline (Individual, Team and Leadership Competencies), HRM Discipline (Functional and Strategic HR Competencies) and Institutional Discipline (Employee Relations and Industrial Relations Competencies).
Scholarships - TAPMI is providing 50 Scholarships (about INR 2.5 crores) as follows.
|Scholarships ||Current Structure|
|Dr. Ramdas Pai Merit Scholarship – Category I||20||95 percentile and above in CAT / XAT; 730 and above in GMAT||30% of total tuition fee|
|Dr. Ramdas Pai Merit Scholarship – Category II||10||90 percentile and above in CAT / XAT &; family gross income (before tax) below rupees ten lakh.||30% of total tuition fee|
|Dr. Ramdas Pai Merit Scholarship – Category III||10||88 percentile and above in CAT / XAT &; family gross income (before tax) below rupees eight lakh.||30% of total tuition fee|
|Dr. Ramdas Pai Merit Scholarship – Category IV||10||Family Gross Income (before tax) below rupees seven lakh; No CAT / XAT score criteria||30% of total tuition fee|
Note: Further details about scholarships will be furnished after joining the program.
Academic Award -
|Dean’s Roll of Honour||10||Top 10 performers of the batch||INR. 2 lakh each|
Valid Entrance Exam scores
For Indian Domiciled & CIGW: CAT 2020, XAT 2021 & GMAT (2016 to 2021)
For NRI Candidates: CAT / XAT / GMAT / NMAT / SNAP / ATMA / CMAT / MAT
For PIO / Foreign Nationals: GMAT (compulsory) and IELTS (if required).
Stage I: Shortlisting -
For Candidates with work experience of less than 20 months as on March 31,2021
|CAT 2020||85 percentile|
|XAT 2021||85 percentile|
|GMAT (2016-Feb 2021)||630|
*As per APH-2020: Subject to change
For Candidates with work experience of more than 20 months as on March 31,2021
TAPMI follows “Profile-based shortlisting”. Profile considered for shortlisting consists of
- Valid CAT/ XAT/ GMAT scores (whichever is higher)
- Academic profile (10th, 12th, Graduation, Overall academic performance, etc.)
- Work experience (type of company, total experience in months, etc.)
- Extra-curricular achievements (State/ National/ International) if any
- The Statement of Purpose plays an important role in shortlisting
Shortlist for each program is separate and independent of each other. For aspirants who have applied for more than one program, a shortlist in one program does not guarantee a shortlist for the other program.
Stage II: Admissions Process
The stage II of TAPMI admissions process consists of, English Proficiency Test (EPT), Moderated Group Discussion (MGD) and Personal Interview (PI).
Mode of Stage II Process: Online
- English Proficiency Test (EPT) : EPT assesses the English proficiency across the listening, writing, and reading skills of the applicant.
- Moderated Group Discussions (MGD) : Moderated Group Discussions aim to evaluate the ability of the applicant to interact within a group and enrich the discussion. MGD aims at evaluating applicant’s skills in Problem Solving, Confidence and Assertiveness, Persuasion, Collaboration and Communication. Topics for MGD will be based on current affairs/ issues debated in last five years. An important change for the forthcoming process is to restrict the number of candidates to 6 per group and have the discussion moderated by the faculty panel.
- Personal Interview (PI) : TAPMI’s objective for conducting a personal interview is to understand the applicant’s attitude towards management education. To ensure the same TAPMI will be conducting Behavioural Personal Interview. TAPMI will evaluate the applicant’s ability in terms of Self-Awareness, Self-Management, Social Awareness, Leadership, and Communication.
The final selection of the candidate is based on CAT/XAT/GMAT (Overall Percentile) + Verbal Ability Percentile + academic profile + work experience + EPT Score + MGD Score + PI Score. Details will be provided later.
A Graduate Degree with not less than 50% marks (final year students may also apply. There admission will be cancelled if they obtain less than 50% in their graduation).