CAT +4 More
|MAT||23 Jun, 2021||Admit Card - PBT and CBT - May session | Mode: Online|
|26 Jun, 2021||Exam - PBT and CBT - May session | Mode: Offline and Online|
|10 Jun, 2021 - 21 Jun, 2021||Application - PBT and CBT - May session | Mode: Online|
|30 May, 2021 - 20 Jun, 2021||Exam - IBT- May session | Mode: Online|
|28 May, 2021 - 18 Jun, 2021||Admit Card - IBT- May session | Mode: Online|
|30 Mar, 2021 - 17 Jun, 2021||Application - IBT- May session | Mode: Online|
|02 Apr, 2021||Result - February session (for IBT, CBT and PBT) | Mode: Online|
|24 Mar, 2021||Exam - CBT-February session | Mode: Online|
|22 Mar, 2021||Admit Card - CBT- February session | Mode: Online|
|10 Mar, 2021 - 22 Mar, 2021||Application - CBT- February session | Mode: Online|
|08 Mar, 2021 - 20 Mar, 2021||Exam - IBT- February session | Mode: Online|
|05 Mar, 2021 - 17 Mar, 2021||Admit Card - IBT- February session | Mode: Online|
|04 Jan, 2021 - 16 Mar, 2021||Application - IBT- February session | Mode: Online|
|06 Mar, 2021||Exam - PBT- February session | Mode: Offline|
|04 Jan, 2021 - 03 Mar, 2021||Application - PBT- February session | Mode: Online|
|03 Mar, 2021||Admit Card - PBT- February session | Mode: Online|
|CAT||25 Jul, 2021 (Tentative)||Advertisement - Notice | Mode: Online|
|02 Aug, 2021 - 20 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application - Start date | Mode: Online|
|24 Sep, 2021 - 27 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application Correction - Start date | Mode: Online|
|15 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Others - Mock Test | Mode: Online|
|25 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Admit Card - Start date | Mode: Online|
|28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam - Exam date | Mode: Online|
|06 Dec, 2021 - 10 Dec, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key - Response sheet | Mode: Online|
|01 Jan, 2022 (Tentative)||Result - Result date | Mode: Online|
|CMAT||09 Apr, 2021||Answer Key - Final answer key | Mode: Online|
|09 Apr, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|03 Apr, 2021 - 05 Apr, 2021||Others - Answer key objection date | Mode: Online|
|03 Apr, 2021||Answer Key - Provisional key | Mode: Online|
|31 Mar, 2021||Exam - Shift 2 | Mode: Online|
|24 Mar, 2021 - 31 Mar, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|31 Mar, 2021||Exam - Shift 1 | Mode: Online|
|04 Mar, 2021 - 07 Mar, 2021||Others - Application form correction | Mode: Online|
|04 Feb, 2021 - 02 Mar, 2021||Others - Re-opening of application fee payment window | Mode: Online|
|10 Feb, 2021 - 01 Mar, 2021||Application - Re-opening of registration | Mode: Online|
|23 Dec, 2020 - 30 Jan, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|GMAT||20 Apr, 2020||Application - Appointments for test date - Start Date | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
The PGDM in Hospital and Health Management aims to develop and groom top class healthcare & hospital management professionals with in-depth knowledge and expertise in the field of healthcare and hospital sector.
The programme prepares students for leadership roles in the Health and Hospital sector through training in planning, operational and project management of hospitals including orientation in the managerial aspects of clinical and support services. It focuses on equipping students with the knowledge and skills required for the management of healthcare organizations – be it Hospitals, Pharmaceuticals, IT, Insurance, Clinical research, Equipment manufacturing, Public healthcare establishment, Consultancies, NGOs, Wellness industry and others.
- Programme Structure:
All courses are a combination of classroom sessions and mandatory 2/3 of the programme period as a field engagement/ placement/ internship component.
The classroom sessions will facilitate learning through participation in the forms of lectures, discussions, case studies, presentations, assignments, etc., to help students to understand the conceptual and theoretical clarity of the subject area. The field engagement will provide a possibility to see the linkages between the classroom inputs by highlighting the practical dimensions of the course. The insights that emerge from theories and hands-on practical experiences is aimed at making students conceptually strong and successful in practice of the course and getting absorbed in employment setups.
The programme will be delivered in a modular structure that aims to address specific objectives. Each module would have a three-fold construct, with the following weightages of credit hours:
Academic Groundwork – 50%
Industry perspective through casework, internships and guest speakers – 25%
Field action work – 25%
It will cover the following Broad Thematic Areas –
- Social Science Perspectives on Health, Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- Basic Economics and Health Economics
- Principles of Management in Hospitals, Human Resources and Labour Legislation
- Research Methodology for Health Sector
- Organisations and Administration of Supportive Services
- Organisation and Administration of Clinical and Super Speciality Services
- Hospital, Materials and Medical Technology Management
- Health and Hospital Information Systems
- To be eligible for admission to the Post Graduate Diploma Programmes, the applicants must possess a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (under the 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 or 10+2+2+1 year or any other pattern fulfilling the mandatory requirement of 15 years of formal education) from a recognized Indian/ International University.
- Applicants from General category should have a minimum of 45% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline/ stream to be eligible to apply.
- Seats will also be reserved for SC/ ST/ OBC and Economically weaker sections as per the Government of India norms.
- Applicants from SC/ ST/ OBC/ Economically weaker sections should have a minimum of 35% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline to be eligible to apply.