GATE +1 More
|GATE||02 Mar, 2021 - 04 Mar, 2021||Answer Key - Objections | Mode: Online|
|18 Mar, 2021||Answer Key - Final answer key | Mode: Online|
|22 Mar, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|26 Feb, 2021||Answer Key | Mode: Online|
|14 Feb, 2021||Exam - Forenoon - ME-1, XH | Mode: Online|
|14 Feb, 2021||Exam - Afternoon - ME-2, MT | Mode: Online|
|13 Feb, 2021||Exam - Afternoon - CS-2, XE, XL | Mode: Online|
|13 Feb, 2021||Exam - Forenoon - CS-1, MA, BT, CH, TF | Mode: Online|
|07 Feb, 2021||Exam - Forenoon - EE, GG, AG, EY | Mode: Online|
|07 Feb, 2021||Exam - Afternoon - EC, PE, ES, ST, PI | Mode: Online|
|06 Feb, 2021||Exam - Forenoon - CE-1, IN, CY | Mode: Online|
|06 Feb, 2021||Exam - Afternoon - CE-2, PH, AR, BM, AE, MN | Mode: Online|
|08 Jan, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|14 Dec, 2020 - 15 Dec, 2020||Choice of Exam City - Last chance to change | Mode: Online|
|25 Nov, 2020||Others - Mock Test - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|17 Nov, 2020 - 23 Nov, 2020||Application Correction - Reopened | Mode: Online|
|28 Oct, 2020 - 13 Nov, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|08 Oct, 2020 - 14 Oct, 2020||Late Fee Application | Mode: Online|
|11 Sep, 2020 - 08 Oct, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|26 Jul, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur
Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Computer Science is a two-year full-time postgraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur.
- Of the sanctioned intake in a specialization, 70% of seats are called A – Category Seats or Convener Quota Seats. The remaining 30% of seats are called B – Category Seats or Management Quota Seats.
- Admissions for A – Category Seats are conducted by the Convener, PGECET Admissions through web counseling based on the rank obtained by the candidates in GATE/PGECET and the rules of reservations.
- Admissions for B – Category Seats are done by the college Management following the guidelines of the Government of Andhra Pradesh (APSCHE). The B – Category admissions done by the college are subject to ratification by APSCHE and JNTUA, Anantapur.
Passed Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in the relevant field. Obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination.