|09 Oct, 2020 - 15 Oct, 2020||Counselling - admission | Mode: Online|
|14 Oct, 2020||Counselling - Seat Allotment - Round III - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|11 Oct, 2020||Counselling - Seat Allotment - Round II - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|09 Oct, 2020||Counselling - Seat Allotment - Round I - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|06 Oct, 2020 - 07 Oct, 2020||Counselling - Payment of counselling fee Rs 50,000 | Mode: Online|
|05 Oct, 2020||Result | Mode: Online|
|03 Oct, 2020||Answer Key - Final answer key | Mode: Online|
|29 Sep, 2020||Answer Key - Last date to raise objections | Mode: Online|
|28 Sep, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|28 Sep, 2020||Answer Key - Provisional | Mode: Online|
|15 Sep, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|01 Jan, 2020 - 15 Aug, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|14 Aug, 2020||Score Card | Mode: Online|
|14 Aug, 2020||Result | Mode: Online|
|19 Jul, 2020||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|06 Dec, 2019 - 10 Jul, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
- Offered by: Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Legislative Law (BA LLB) is a five-year full-time Integrated programme in Law offered by Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore with the approval of Bar Council of India (BCI).
- The candidate should have appeared for CLAT/ LSAT/ Any other widely recognized Law test and should have secured an impressive score in each component of the test.
- Selection is based on merit.
- Marks secured in higher secondary school examination, and the performance in Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Weightage will be given for candidates who have good scores in National level Law Entrance Examination.
- The applicant for admission should be a Resident Indian National and should have studied regular full time and formal education in the preceding two years in schools located in India.
- A pass in Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State / Central Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with a minimum of 70% overall aggregate.
- The aggregate marks obtained in the subjects in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 60% for the following categories.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST
- Candidates hailing from Jammu & Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura.