CAT +6 More
|CMAT||10 Feb, 2021 - 01 Mar, 2021||Application - Re-opening of registration | Mode: Online|
|04 Feb, 2021 - 02 Mar, 2021||Others - Re-opening of application fee payment window | Mode: Online|
|23 Dec, 2020 - 30 Jan, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|MAT||04 Jan, 2021 - 01 Mar, 2021||Application - PBT | Mode: Online|
|03 Mar, 2021||Admit Card - PBT | Mode: Online|
|05 Mar, 2021 - 10 Mar, 2021||Admit Card - IBT | Mode: Online|
|06 Mar, 2021||Exam - PBT | Mode: Offline|
|08 Mar, 2021 - 13 Mar, 2021||Exam - IBT | Mode: Online|
|04 Jan, 2021 - 09 Mar, 2021||Application - IBT | Mode: Online|
|20 Feb, 2021||Exam - CBT | Mode: Online|
|04 Jan, 2021 - 16 Feb, 2021||Application - CBT | Mode: Online|
|16 Feb, 2021||Admit Card - CBT | Mode: Online|
|CAT||25 Jul, 2021 (Tentative)||Advertisement - Notice | Mode: Online|
|02 Aug, 2021 - 20 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|24 Sep, 2021 - 27 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application Correction - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|15 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Others - Mock Test | Mode: Online|
|25 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Admit Card - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam - Exam Date | Mode: Online|
|06 Dec, 2021 - 10 Dec, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key - Response Sheet | Mode: Online|
|01 Jan, 2022 (Tentative)||Result - Result Date | Mode: Online|
|ATMA||19 Feb, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|14 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|11 Feb, 2021||Others - Mock Test | Mode: Online|
|10 Feb, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|21 Dec, 2020 - 09 Feb, 2021||Others - Last date for printing filled in application form | Mode: Online|
|21 Dec, 2020 - 08 Feb, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|21 Dec, 2020 - 07 Feb, 2021||Others - Last date to pay application fee | Mode: Online|
|GMAT||20 Apr, 2020||Application - Appointments for test date - Start Date | Mode: Online|
VESIM’s PGDM is a dynamic, contemporary and practical course designed to produce the business leaders of the future. We provide cutting-edge knowledge and advanced learning skills in all its specializations. The course is designed keeping in mind the industry's requirements in the emerging businesses scenario. We emphasize on honing leadership skills and cultivating analytical thinking qualities in students and live by the philosophy of “Learning by Doing”. The Institute has received NAAC Accreditation for imparting quality management education to students. The accelerated full-time PGDM programme curriculum develops successful, thoughtful leaders and entrepreneurs who create value for their organisations and their communities. This course is focused on Big Data and Business Analytics which is taught on the SAS platform, a leading Analytics software company in the world. The Full-Time PGDM program is an intense program that combines 16 months of academic study with a 4-month opportunity for an internship. The Program follows the Trimester System pattern.
Documents required with an Application form for Admission
The attested photocopies of the following documents should be enclosed along with the application form at the time of submission of the application.
- Three latest photographs of the applicant.
- SSC examination Marksheet
- HSC examination Marksheet
- Graduation All Semester Marksheets, Degree & Passing Certificate
- CAT/XAT/MHCET/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/ATMA/Equivalent Exam score card
- Institute Leaving / Transfer Certificate
- Identity proof – (Driving License, Passport, Aadhar card or Voter Id)
- Nationality proof (Birth Certificate/School Leaving Certificate/Domicile Certificate/Passport)
- Migrant’s Certificate (Applicable only to outside Mumbai University students)
- Gap Certificate (if there is an educational gap due to any reason after passing the qualifying examination). This should be submitted as an affidavit by the candidate
- Caste Certificate (If student belongs to Reserve Category)
Note: The original copies and one set of attested photo copies of the above mentioned documents are required at the time of admission. If a candidate fails to submit the above Certificates within the prescribed period of time, the admission shall be treated as cancelled and no refund will be given.
VESIM's Unique Profile-based selection process assigns significant value to academic performances, work experience, Group Discussion along with Personal Interview.
- A person who has graduated from any recognized Indian university with a minimum 50% marks.
- Final year graduating students can apply, but their admission will be withheld until they clear the qualifying exam with 50% marks.
- Entrance Exam test scores of CAT /XAT /MAT/ MH-CET/ CMAT/ GMAT/ ATMA will be accepted.
Very soon this college will be Promising
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2015