Woxsen School of Business (WSB), Hyderabad was founded in the year 2013. The campus is spread over 200 acres of land. The Institute is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). WSB offers Post Graduate Diploma Management in Business Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Marketing and Post Graduate Programme for Experienced Professionals.
WSB is located at Kamkole, Sadasivpet, Hyderabad, Telangana. Kohir Deccan Railway Station is around 13.5 km away and Bidar Airport is around 53.1 km away from the Institute. Students can take a bus or a cab to reach the Woxsen School of Business.
Accreditations and Collaborations:
- WSB is accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA).
- WSB is also accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) and Association of Management Development Institutions in South Asia (AMDISA).
- WSB is also accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
The Indus Entrepreneurs Hyderabad Chapter (TiE)
Clubs, Committees and Societies:
- Debating Society: This Society organises debate competitions and also conducts various lectures and speeches in events.
- Quiz Club: The Quiz Club helps students gain insights into the non-academic aspects of business and understand the dynamics and opportunities that govern the business.
- Sports Club: This Club encourages students to participate in different sports and tournaments organised at the national and international levels.
- Marketing Club: This is a marketing Club that helps the marketing and sales enthusiasts to increase their skills by providing them with insightful knowledge sessions, events and hands-on training.
- Finance Club: This is a Finance Club of WSB that provides a quality learning experience in the world of finance by organising various interactive events.
- Operations Club: Through practical work and use case studies, this club enhances the management skills of the students.
- Corporate Engagement Club: This Cell acts as an interface between the students of the institute and the corporate world.
- Panache Club: The member of this club organises various events and workshops to enhance the business skills of the students.
- Theatre and Drama Club: This Club provides a platform for students to showcase their talents through acting skills, expressions and drama.
Exams and Cutoffs
Woxsen School of Business, Hyderabad Admission Details:
Woxsen School of Business offers admission to the postgraduate PGDM and PGP courses. Admission will be done on the basis of the marks scored in All India Level Entrance Exams (CAT, NMAT, XAT, GRE, GMAT, MAT, CMAT) or College Level Entrance Exam (WAT). The detailed admission process is given below:
For PGDM and PGP:
- Candidates should fill an online application form for admission to the WSB.
- They can access the application form on the official website.
- The candidates should qualify CAT, NMAT, XAT, GRE, GMAT, MAT, CMAT & WAT (Woxsen Aptitude Test) entrance exams.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the scores obtained in any of these mentioned exams.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for a personal interview at Woxsen School of Business.
Woxsen School of Business offers varied infrastructure and facilities for the students and faculty such as an auditorium, library with a collection of books and journals, sports, lecture theatres, health centre, hostels, transport, cafeteria, etc. Other facilities like a shopping centre, Wi-Fi, etc are also available for the students and faculty.
- Hostels: The Institute has separate hostels for both boys and girls. Wi-Fi and LAN facilities are also provided to the hostel students.
- Library: The Library has a mixed collection of both print and electronic format, which include books, journals, databases, CDs/DVDs, e-journals, reports, etc.
- Health Centre: WSB has a medical room and ambulance facility available for the students and faculty for any kind of medical emergency.
- Auditorium: Various seminars, presentations, conferences, film screenings, theatre and cultural performances etc, are conducted in the auditorium.
- Transport: WSB provides transport facility to the local students and faculty to travel between the city and the Institute. It can also be used for industrial visits, trips, etc.
- Lecture Theatres: Woxsen School of Business has well-equipped lecture theatres that can be used for guest lectures, seminars, presentations, etc.
- Sports: The Institute provides both indoor and outdoor games facilities like badminton, table tennis, football, swimming pool, lawn tennis, etc.
- Food and Beverages: The Institute has a cafeteria available for the students and faculty that serves food to them at reasonable rates.
An extended family for two years and even beyond for life
Great career offered by the college via great placement
The best corporate exposure and placement
Best return for 1 year MBA program
Last Seen: 04 Jun' 19
Joined On: 04 Jun' 19
Education Interest: Management
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2017
- Post Graduate Program for Experienced Professionals
Good college for good placement
Last Seen: 24 May' 19
Joined On: 14 May' 19
Education Interest: Management
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2018
Questions related to Woxsen Hyderabad
Woxsen school of business hyderabad is it is good to do pgdm/mba
Woxsen school of business, Hyderabad is one of the leading institutes in India. The placement rate of the institute is pretty good.
Rating for PGDM - 4.2/5
So you can surely go for Woxsen school of business for PGDM /MBA.
HOPE THIS WILL HELP YOU
which colleges are the best among these 3 colleges in Hyderabad IPE, IBS, Woxsen school of Business for marketing ??
All the very best
Do woxsen school of business have good curriculum ?? Do good number of companies visit the campus every year ?
What is the current placement scenario of Woxsen School of business ?? Whatever they are publishing in their brochure,Is it correct ??
Woxsen School of Business Management is established on a 68.8-acre campus which they call it The Woxsen City. Talking strictly from the infrastructural point of view, it looks like a premiere B-School, housed in the beautiful city of Hyderabad.
The courses that they are offering are:
1.Post Graduate Program for Experienced Professionals(PGPXP)
2.Post Graduate Diploma in Management(PGDM)
3.PGDM in Business Anaytics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
Course Fees are as follows:
PGDM in AI,ML and BA
Placements as per 2020 report is that they have been able to successfully place its entire batch. I am providing you the latest figures:
Average Package(in LPA)
Avg Package(Top 20 percentile)(in LPA)
Highest Package(in LPA)
Some of the big companies that visited the campus are:
And many more…
See, going by the accreditions, it is safe to assume that they are not producing totally fake placement reports. Though the reports are not audited by CRISIL or any other auditing agency, but it cannot be all fake. Though there will always be some tweaking of the average and highest package as colleges will always try to show higher packages in order to increase their brand value.
But for your considerations, there are alums in LinkedIn. Try to connect with them and take their reviews. They will only be able to reveal the correct information
I hope I have been able to solve your query. All the best!!!
How to connect with the pgdm alumni of Woxsen Hyderabad??
it won't be possible for any outsider to help you. You have to talk to officials in administration section. Or faculty those who are highly involved in keeping communication with alumni. They have an alumni community mostly where the passed out students from the college join there for more development of institute.
You have to search that person who is incharge for this. after getting him/her you can ask whatever you want to and the faculty will give you if he/she finds it correct.
There should be a perfect reason to give you contact details as these are not allowed. for any reason you can't contact any person without consent.
Hope it helps!
Institute: Woxsen School of Business, HyderabadWoxsen School of Business,....
Institute: Woxsen School of BusinessWoxsen school of Business is a B-Scho....
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: