WHAT IS COMMUNICATION MANAGEMENT ?
SCOPE OF COMMUNICATION MANAGEMENT
- Communication Managers can find employment opportunities in Media and Publishing Houses, PR Agencies, Financial Institutions, IT Companies and Hotels.
- There are plenty of opportunities for them in Full-Service Digital and Media Agencies, Nonprofits, Hospitals, Universities and Colleges.
- Large Businesses and Corporations and Government Agencies also hire them.
Some of the positions offered to them are:
Manager – Corporate Communications
Internal Communication Specialist
Fund Raising and Communication Manager
Manager – External Communications
Associate Manager – Communications
- Business Management
- Client Servicing
- Communications law
- Development of Communication Theory
- Ethics and Media
- Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- Integrated Communication
- International Trade
- Market Ethics and Mediating Communication
COURSE LEVEL DETAILS
QNA - COURSE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the course!
- 125 Joined
- 3 Questions