WHAT IS CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT ?
UG: Candidates must have passed 10+2 with minimum qualifying marks in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as core subjects. Independent entrance tests for this programme are also held by the various state, central, and private universities which mostly require 50% as the prerequisite to appear for the test.
PG: Candidates must hold a degree in Bachelor of Engineering/B.Tech in Building and Construction Engineering/Civil Engineering along with a good score in entrance tests held for PG programme held by the various state, central, and private universities.
SCOPE OF CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- Graduates/postgraduates can work as construction planning engineer and a site engineer in any construction projects in arena of residential buildings, cooperatives, huge housing projects, commercial buildings, and hospitals
- They also estimate the overall project costs and conduct negotiations regarding the elimination of unnecessary scope and cost.
- As quality control managers, they enforce the quality control to reduce potential defects and poor workmanship.
- Construction managers also optimise and accelerate the design and construction schedule.
- Computational laboratory for construction management
- Construction and contract management
- Construction engineering practices
- Construction methods and equipment
- Design of structures
- Heavy equipment operations
- Maintenance planning and control
- Jindal Steel and Power Ltd.
- Larsen and Toubro
- Reliance Infrastructure
- Stellar Ventures Pvt Ltd.