- Introduction to Business Intelligence
- Understanding the concept of Data Modeling, Data Cleaning
- Learning about Data Analysis
- Data Representation and Data Transformation
- Microsoft Business Intelligence Certification Training
Microsoft Business Intelligence Certification Training
Gain expertise in SSIS, SSAS and SSRS using SQL Server and build a career in BI by enrolling in this program.
Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study, Virtual Classroom
Mode of Delivery Video and Text Based
Broadly, Business Intelligence (BI) is a process of converting data into useful information, where data assumes the form of raw material needed for analysis. Once analyzed, this data becomes meaningful information. BI uses a specific set of tools and techniques to transform the raw data into useful information, thereby bringing to light important statistics lying under the unstructured data and the complex network of untapped information.
Microsoft Business Intelligence (MSBI) is a robust tool developed by Microsoft to assist organisations with significant business intelligence solutions. MSBI has garnered immense popularity as it comprises all the important resource tools which facilitate the best business intelligence solutions. MSBI is composed of SSIS (Integration Tool), SSAS (Analysis Tool) and SSRS (Reporting Tool), which enable the developers to develop and design the most effective BI solutions for their employer organisations. The popularity of MSBI has led to an increase in demand for MSBI developers and related training in this area.
The Microsoft Business Intelligence (MSBI) Certification Training offered by Intellipaat will enable the participants to gain knowledge and insights on SSIS, SSRS and SSAS using the SQL Server. The programme comprises 30-hours online videos, 30-hours instructor-led training, real-world projects, flexible and self-paced learning; and 24X7 access to course material. The programme aims to impart skills and training in MSBI to assist participants in clearing the MCSE: Business Intelligence Certification.
- Enterprise-grade learning management system
- 30 hours of self-paced video learning
- 30 hours of instructor-led online learning
- 60 hours of project work, assignments and exercises
- 1 to 1 doubt resolving sessions
- A course completion certificate from Microsoft
- 24/7 query resolution and technical support
- Lifetime access to course videos
- Instructor led training
- Dedicated learning manager
- Lifetime course access to videos
- Real world msbi projects
- Flexible and self paced learning
- Project reviews
- Career counselling
- Interview preparation with exclusive job portal
Course and certificate fees
Fee Details for Microsoft Business Intelligence (MSBI) Certification Training
|Particulars||Program Fees||Total With GST|
|Self-Paced Training||Rs. 10,032||Rs. 11,838|
certificate providing authority
Anyone can take up the Microsoft Business Intelligence Certification Training. There are no prerequisites involved with regard to work experience.
Certification Qualifying Details:
In order to qualify for certifications, participants will have to complete the programme, work on real-world projects and undertake quizzes and mandatory assignments. The quizzes will be designed to replicate the questions asked during the certification exam, which will assist the participants to score better.
Those participants who have obtained a minimum of 60% marks in the certification exam (quiz) and completed the project work as reviewed by experts, will get the Intellipaat Course Completion Certificate. In addition, qualifying participants will also receive the ‘Analysing Data with SQL Server Reporting Services’ course completion certificate from Microsoft.
The Intellipaat Certificate is well-recognized by over 80 MNCs around the world and many of the Fortune 500 companies.
What you will learn
After successful completion of the Microsoft Business Intelligence (MSBI) Certification Training, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the Microsoft Business Intelligence architecture
- Gain insights on SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS architecture and their components
- Acquire adequate knowledge on Data Warehousing, ETL Solutions, Connecting Managers and Transformations
- Get familiar with concepts of OLAP database and tables in SSAS
- Apply the concepts of Multidimensional Modelling, ETL, and Transformations in SSIS
- Make use of Data Modelling, Representation, and Transformation for BI
- Build and create charts, reports and dashboards using SSRS
- Generate and process new data sources and new Cubes
- Receive official course material for Analysing Data with SSRS issued by Microsoft
- Prepare for MCSE: Business Intelligence Certification Exam
Who it is for
The Microsoft Business Intelligence (MSBI) Certification Training course has been designed for the following group of people:
- Individuals aspiring to gain expertise in SSIS, SSRS and SSAS using SQL Server
- Business Intelligence professionals seeking skills to work with MSBI
- Developers aspiring to build their career in BI
- BI learners seeking to clear the MCSE: Business Intelligence Certification exam
Filling the form
Applicants of the Microsoft Business Intelligence (MSBI) Certification Training programme will be required to follow the below-mentioned enrolment process.
- Go to the official course URL
- Click on the “Enroll Now” button on the course page.
- Choose between Self-Paced Learning or Instructor-Led Online Classroom by clicking the “Enroll Now” button against the learning mode of your selection.
- The course will be added to your cart. Proceed to “Checkout”.
- On the checkout page, enter a coupon code, if you have a discount coupon, or else proceed to “Log In”.
- New users of Intellipaat can sign up or log in using their Google or Facebook credentials. Existing users are required to enter their username and password to log in.
- Fill the mandatory billing details and proceed to the payment page.
- Choose the payment mode of your choice and make the payment of programme fees.
There is no information available about the application form on the programme link. The Microsoft Business Intelligence (MSBI) Certification Training accepts all applications, without any prerequisites.
What is BI?
- Introduction to ETL
- The various steps involved Extract, Transform, Load, using a user’s email ID to read a flat file
- Extracting the user ID from the email ID
- Loading the data into a database table
Working with Connection Managers
- Introduction to Connection Managers – logical representation of a connection
- The various types of Connection Managers – Flat file, database
- Understanding how to load faster with OLE DB
- Comparing the performance of OLE DB and ADO.net
- Learning about Bulk Insert
- Working with Excel Connection Managers and identifying the problems
- Learning what is Data Transformation
- Converting data from one format to another
- Understanding the concepts of Character Map
- Data Column and Copy Column Transformation
- Import and export column transformation
- Script and OLEDB Command Transformation
- Understanding row sampling, aggregate and sort transformation
- Percentage and row sampling
Advance Data Transformation
- Understanding Pivot and UnPivot Transformation
- Understanding Audit and Row Count Transformation
- Working with Split and Join Transformation
- Studying Lookup and Cache Transformation
- Integrating with Azure Analysis Services
- Elastic nature of MSBI to integrate with the Azure cloud service
- Scale-out deployment option for MSBI, working with cloud-borne data sources and query analysis
- Scaling out the SSIS package, deploying for tighter windows
- Working with a larger amount of data sources
- SQL Server vNext for enhancing SQL Server features
- More choice of development languages and data types both on-premise and in the cloud
Slowly Changing Dimensions
- Understanding data that slowly changes over time
- Learning the process of how new data is written over old data, best practices
- Detail explanation of three types of SCDs –Type1, Type2 and Type3, and their differences
Overview of Fuzzy Look-up Transformation and Lookup and Term Extraction
- Understanding how Fuzzy Lookup Transformation varies from Lookup Transformation
- The concept of Fuzzy matching
Concepts of Logging & Configuration
- Learning about error rows configuration, package logging
- Defining package configuration
- Understanding constraints and event handlers
MSBI SSRS Course Content
Introduction to SSRS
- Get introduced to the SSRS Architecture
- Components of SSRS Report Building tool
- Learning about the data flow in different components
Matrix and Tablix Overview
- Understanding the concepts of Matrix and Tablix,
- Working with Text Box
- Learning about formatting, row/column grouping
- Understanding sorting, formatting, concepts of Header, Footer, Totals, Subtotals and Page Breaks
Parameters and Expression
- Learning about Parameters, filter and visibility expression
- Understanding drill-through and drill-down
- Defining variables, custom code
Reports and Charts Creation
- Introduction to various aspects of Bar Chart, Line Chart
- Combination Chart, Shape Chart, Sub Reports
- Integration of Power Query and M language with SSRS
- Working with additional data sources in MSBI
- Rich transformation capabilities addition to MSBI
- Reusing M functions build for PBIX in SSRS
- Learn how to build a Dashboard with Sparklines, Data Bars, Map Charts
- Gauge Charts and drilling into reports, the basics of ad hoc reporting
- Data Bar, Sparkline, Indicator, Gauge Chart, Map Chart, Report Drilling
- What is Ad-hoc reporting?
Reports and Authenticity
- Understanding Report Cache
- Authorization, Authentication and Report Snapshot
- Learning about Subscriptions and Site Security
MSBI SSAS Course Content
- Getting Started with SSAS
- Understanding the concept of multidimensional analysis
- Understanding SSAS Architecture and benefits
- Learn what is Cube
- Working with Tables and OLAP databases
- Understanding the concept of Data Sources, working with Dimension Wizard
- Understanding Dimension Structure, Attribute
- Flexible and rigid relationship
Structures and Processes
- Learning about Process Dimension
- The Process database, the creation of Cube
- Understanding Cube Structure, Cube browsing
- Defining the various categories
- Product Key and Customer Key
- Column Naming
- Processing and deploying a Cube, Report creation with a Cube
Types of Database Relationship
- Understanding Data Dimensions and its importance
- The various relationships, regular, referenced, many to many, fact, working on Data Partitions, and Data Aggregations SSAS Cube
- Learning about SSAS Cube, the various types of Cubes
- The scope of Cube and comparison with Data Warehouse
Cube: Operations and Limitations
- The various operations on Cube
- The limitations of OLAP Cubes
- The architecture of in-memory analytics and its advantages
Cube and in-memory Analytics
- Deploying cube with existing data warehouse capabilities to get self-service business intelligence
- Understanding how in-memory analytics works
Data Source View
- A logical model of the schema used by the Cube, components of Cube
- Understanding Named Queries and Relationships Dimensions
- An overview of the Dimensions concept
- Describing the Attributes and Attributes Hierarchies
- Understanding Key/Value Pairs
- Metadata Reload, logical keys and role-based dimensions
Measures & Features of Cube
- Understanding the Measure of Cube
- Analyzing the Measure
- Exploring the relationship between Measure and Measure Group
- Cube features and Dimension usage Measures and features of Cube cont.
- Working with Cube Measures
- Deploying analytics
- Understanding the Key Performance Indicators
- Deploying actions and drill-through actions on data
- Working on data partitions, aggregations, translations and perspectives
Working with MDX
- Understanding Multidimensional Expressions language
- Working with MDX queries for data retrieval
- Working with Clause, Set, Tuple, Filter condition in MDX
Functions of MDX
- Learning about MDX hierarchies
- The functions used in MDX, Ancestor, Ascendant and Descendant function
- Performing data ordering
- Data Analysis Expressions (DAX)
- Using the EVALUATE and CALCULATE functions
- Filter DAX queries
- Create calculated measures
- Perform data analysis by using DAX
BI Semantic Model
- Designing and publishing a tabular data model
- Designing measures relationships
- Hierarchies, partitions, perspectives, and calculated columns
- Design and publish a tabular data model
- Design measures relationships, hierarchies, partitions, perspectives, and calculated columns
Plan and deploy SSAS
- Configuring and maintaining SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Non-Union Memory Architecture (NUMA)
- Monitoring and optimizing performance
- SSAS Tabular model with vNext, Excel portability, importing a model from Power BI Desktop
- Importing a Power Pivot model, the bidirectional cross-filtering relationship in MSBI
- Hands-on experience
- Configure and maintain SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), Monitor and optimize performance
Analyzing Big Data with Microsoft R
- Reading data with R Server from SAS, txt, or excel formats, converting data to XDF format;
- Summarizing data, rxCrossTabs versus rxCube, extracting quantiles by using rxQuantile;
- Visualizing data (rxSummary and rxCube, rxHistogram and rxLinePlot)
- Processing data with rxDataStep Performing transforms using functions transformVars and transformEr
- Processing text using RML packages Building predictive models with ScaleR Performing in-database analytics by using SQL Server
How it helps
Business Intelligence tools and techniques assist in organizing and analysing your data, to bring out useful information and the best business solutions. Microsoft Business Intelligence is a robust suite of tools and techniques with exceptional BI capabilities. The Microsoft Business Intelligence (MSBI) Certification Training will impart knowledge and training to make the participants proficient in making use of SQL Server integration, analysis and reporting.
The Microsoft Business Intelligence (MSBI) Certification Training will prepare the participants for undertaking and clearing the MCSE: Business Intelligence Certification. The programme will enable the participants to understand, learn and implement MSBI tools and techniques like SSIS, SSAS and SSRS, making use of the SQL Server. Participants of the programme will also receive course material of Microsoft’s “Analysing Data with SQL Server Reporting Services”, as an addition.
Participants of the Microsoft Business Intelligence (MSBI) Certification Training will benefit a great deal by gaining exposure and garner skills on data integration, data warehousing, transformations, ETL solutions and connecting managers. This will prepare the participants to gain expertise in SSIS, SSRS and SSAS, and further their careers as BI professionals for reputed organisations, MNCs as well as Fortune 500 companies. Participants will also benefit from the career guidance and placement support offered by Intellipaat, at no additional cost.
Intellipaat offers the participants to choose between self-paced training and instructor-led online training. Corporate training is also imparted by Intellipaat for upskilling the workforce of various organisations.
Yes. Participants have the option of switching from self-paced to instructor-led training by remitting the difference amount of training fees. These participants will be able to join the next batch of instructor-led training.
Intellipaat’s job assistance programme aims at providing exposure to the participants with regard to various job openings and employment opportunities. Intellipaat does not guarantee a job after course completion, as it will be solely based on the participant’s performance in the interview and recruiters’ requirements.
Intellipaat certificate is well-recognized by over 80 MNCs like Cisco, Cognizant, Ericsson, Sony, TCS and many more. With exclusive tie-ups with many MNCs, participants will have an opportunity to get placed in these companies based on their performance in interviews.
No. The Intellipaat placement assistance is available to all the participants of the programme without any charges. Intellipaat provides career guidance, interview preparation, resume preparation and related career services without any additional or hidden charges.