- The lifecycle of RPA
- The important methods of Robotic Process Automation
- Developing the RPA process
- The different types of bots
- The architecture pattern of RPA
- The various tools used in RPA
- Handling data solution pattern
- Selection criteria
Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study, Classroom
Mode of Delivery Video and Text Based
Intellipaat's RPA Training Certification Course-Robotic Process Automation Training for UiPath course enhances the horizons of candidates following up to the RPA market. It builds the foundation for fundamental concepts surrounding Robotic Process Automation. This online training with UiPath is an instrument vested in the hands of course takers in their journey towards becoming a certified RPA professional.
The certification training involves understanding the UiPath tool for Windows deployment, industrial applications and guidelines for implementation of RPA and much more, not to forget the industry-oriented projects and case studies. The curriculum has been made extremely understandable and comprehensive so that candidates who are passionate about the field but are encountering concepts for the first time.
Instructors are a few of the top RPA certified mentors who have a strong foothold in the industry and a relevant experience of more than ten years. The flexibility of choosing among instructor-led online training, corporate training, or self-paced training enables candidates to switch to a mode of study based on their schedule and requirements.
- Customized Corporate Training
- Instructor-led training spanning over 24 hours
- Self-paced videos extending to 48 hours
- Guided projects system
- Career Counselling without charge
- Authentic Certification
- Online learning
- Instructor led curriculum
- Classroom training
- Video modules
Course and certificate fees
- The fee for the self-paced training is Rs. 13,053
- The fee for online classroom training is Rs. 20,007
- GST of 18% is payable on the fee of both options.
RPA Training Certification Course Fee Details
Amount in INR
13,053 (for self-paced training)
20,007 (for classroom training)
certificate providing authority
Who it is for
This course by Intellipaat equips candidates to derive constructive knowledge of the beaming RPA market and its trends. It is specially crafted for-
- Software Engineers
- IT Professionals
- Software Testing Experts
Candidates with background knowledge and understanding of programming logic and software coding are expected to gain more from the RPA Training Certification Course-Robotic Process Automation Training for the UiPath course.
Certification Qualifying Details:
In order to obtain the certification for Candidates with a background experience in programming logic and software, coding is expected to gain more from the RPA Training Certification Course-Robotic Process Automation Training for UiPath course, candidates are required to study all the modules of the course and conduct the assignments and projects assigned to them after each module. They will also have to take the qualifying exam, details for which are given ahead. They should score a minimum of 60% in qualifying exams to get the certificate.
What you will learn
This programme RPA Training Certification Course-Robotic Process Automation Training for UiPath is a holistic learning package for candidates willing to gain in-depth insights into Robotic Process automation principles. Post-completion of the course, course-takers can be expected to have a command over the following-
- Developing the skills required for text and image automation with RPA
- Designing considerations for Robotic Process Automation solutions
- Capturing existing applications and interpreting them satisfactorily
- Using variables and arguments for data manipulation
- Learning the pros of Robotic Process Automation
- Having a grasp over the usage of Windows Desktop RPA software UiPath
There is no provision for filing an admission form on Intellipaat and thus candidates can directly enroll and make the payment. This makes the process convenient and hassle-free.
Here is a step-by-step guide for candidates willing to register in the RPA Training Certification Course-Robotic Process Automation Training for UiPath programme-
Step 1: You will be required to check the official webpage of the course. Thereafter, you must select the ‘Enroll Now’ tab to begin the procedure of registration.
Step 2: After the course is added to your cart, proceed to checkout.
Step 3: You can enter a coupon code if you have one.
Step 4: Log In via your Google, Intellipaat, or Facebook account.
Step 5: Enter the billing details after successfully logging in.
Step 6: Choose the mode of payment.
Step 7: Payment will conclude your registration after which you can access the course material.
Introduction to RPA
UiPath for RPA
- Introduction to UiPath tool for Robotic Process Automation
- Automation activity package
- Understanding the workflow files and workflow activities in UiPath
- The various projects in UiPath
- The different user interface of UiPath
Important components of UiPath
- Managing control flow
- Introduction to UiPath Studio
- UiPath Orchestrator
- UiPath Robot
- Working with variables
- Desktop, Web & GUI automation with UiPath
- Excel automation
User Interface Automation
- Various variables
- The process to automate the user interface with UiPath
- Automated tasks configuration
- Importing the packages
- Output viewing
Recording with UiPath
- Recording of a sequence of events fit for automation
- Scraping methods
- Detailed learning of the recording
- Extracting data from browser
- User events
Programming Activities using Data Table
- Comprehend Searching Method
- Understand programming activities using Data Table
- Data Table Activities
- Learn Data Table Structure
- Understand Creation of Collection
- Assimilate Send Get and Read Email Message
- Know about Sequence and Flowchart
- Create an environment and associate the workflow
Workflow and Citrix manipulation
- Advanced Citrix automation
- Manipulating data using UiPath
- Citrix automation for accessing virtual applications
- PDF automation
- Introduction to invoking a workflow in UiPath
- Virtual environment automation
UiPath coding and debugging
- Debugging and handling of exceptions
- Introduction to programming in UiPath
- The various projects related to organisation
- Handling of errors
- Detailed understanding of programming activity
Screen Scraping with UiPath
- Importance of screen scraping with UiPath
- Various aspects of screen scraping like activating, taking the screenshot, highlighting & selecting item, setting clip region, loading image, getting text, and more
Automate and Orchestrate the Task
- Reusable Component of Email
- Downloading Email Attachment
- Learn to automate the process of Reading Email Message
- Sequence and Flow Chart
Create a Scalable Queue Management System
- Know about Insert in Queue
- Understand what Queue is
- Comprehend Data Scraping
- Learn about Queue Management System
- Working with RE-Framework
- Using State Machine Layout
- The different States of the State Machine
- Workflows of the Framework
- Introduction to REFramework
- Global variables and default variables of main workflow
How it helps
Intellipaat is sincerely committed to providing placement assistance to the learners of this online training on successful completion of the course. Their collaboration with 80 premium international MNCs bears a witness to this fact. Candidates can also avail of complimentary guidance with job interviews and résumé.
The certification for RPA Training Certification Course-Robotic Process Automation Training for UiPath provided by Intellipaat is well-recognized and powerful equipment at the hands of candidates to secure their dream job in the RPA domain. Besides this, career counseling and assistance opens the avenues of a plethora of competitive openings so that a learner can find a job suitable to his needs, aspirations, and qualifications.
While there is no denial of Robotic Process Automation being one of the thriving industries in the present digitally-driven economy, its utility in fields like banking and information technology makes this course inevitable learning for RPA enthusiasts. Further, real-world projects on topics like invoice processing system and supplant redundant and mundane tasks in overflow prepare candidates for the professional world by granting them the opportunity to implement their learnings in an efficient manner.
This training course has been designed by renowned industry experts who have been through the nuances of the field, including its market demand. The projects enable candidates to get hands-on experience.
Candidates can get their queries addressed via a 24/7 query resolution system or by reaching out to the support team through a ticket. Candidates can avail of email support and one-to-one sessions also.
These projects are regularly updated for students to implement their learnings in an industrial setup. Completing these projects sincerely would be equivalent to six months of rigorous industry experience.
Candidates can enroll in the classroom programme just by paying the required extra amount. They will be notified by the Intellipaat team of the next batch they can join.
Placement depends on a lot of factors. While this training would sharpen the knowledge of candidates, they must also work on their interviews and research about the job requirements.
It is one of the buzzing industries whose value is estimated to reach $2.9 billion by 2021. The average salary of an RPA Technical Automation Architect could be around $116,872.
Intellipaat assists learners in polishing their Linkedin profile, preparing them for interviews, and providing exclusive job portals. These services are totally free and can be availed of at any time throughout the training.
The average rating is 4.8. It has been observed that after taking this course, students have either applied for higher positions, started a fresh career, or received salary hike or promotions.
Some of these companies include Ericsson, TCS, Sony, Cisco, and Cognizant. Alumni have been offered the positions of Data Analysis expert, Software Testing Engineer, Business Analysts, etc.
The classroom training programme offers additional features of 1:1 doubt resolution sessions and curriculum learning by experienced instructors. Candidates can also attend unlimited batches.
The Brochure has been downloaded and sent to your registered email ID successfully.
Brochure has been downloaded.