- What is Search?
- What is SEO?
- What search engines are used for?
- What is a Search engine?
- SERPs, Categorization of SERPs
- Why use SEO for your business?
- Crawling, Indexing and Ranking
- How do search engines work?
- Evolution of search engines
- Technical SEO
Exclusive of GST
Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study, Classroom
Mode of Delivery Video and Text Based
The main vision of this Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Training programme is to brighten up the career of students who are interested to get in Search Engine Optimization. As a part of the training, candidates work on real-time projects which has immense applications in an industrial scenario. The course fast tracks the student's career effortlessly.
In the digital world, everything is connected to the internet and the internet has been a part of every mankind. Everything we learned is connected to the internet. To bring the market value with keywords and increasing the substantiality of the product Search Engine Optimization plays a major role. The higher rank of the product is the brand value. The added advantage of SEO is there is no need of paying any type of money to google for ads.
The course offered by the intellipaat academy offers a course completion certificate that adds a special light to your career. The field itself also helps to build a career in the digital marketing era.
- Fifteen-hour instructor-led training
- 30-hour of exercises and project work
- A career in digital marketing
- 24 x 7 access and support for a lifetime
- Certificate from Intellipaat
- Online videos
- Mobile access
- Practice assessments
- Study materials
Course and certificate fees
The Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Training programme fees details is given below:
- The fee charged under the self-paced training programme is Rs. 9804
- The fee charged under online classroom is Rs. 22800
- There will be an 18% additional GST charged on the amount.
Fees for Search Engine Optimization:
Type of course
Amount in Rs. (without GST)
certificate providing authority
No work experience is required for the candidates to participate in this programme. The course welcomes everyone that is interested in SEO.
There is no prerequisite for students about educational background. Anyone can apply for this programme.
Certificate qualifying details
There is no qualification required for getting a certificate. But internally students should accept some terms and conditions to get the course completion certificate.
What you will learn
After the completion of the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Training programme candidate will be skilled in the following concepts:
- Fundamentals of SEO and what is the future of SEO in the digital economy.
- Tools and techniques that are used in SEO for more advancement
- Importance of developing content in SEO for the website and shopping applications for the valid information
- The delivery of information using keywords in the search engine
Filling the form
To get participated in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Training candidate should follow the below steps:
Step-1: Visit the Course Url and click on Enroll Now.
Step 2: You will be directed to the fees section wherein the course can be pursued in two different plans - a) Self-paced training b) Online classroom
Step 3: Click the desired plan and it will be added to the cart
Step 4: Click cart and you will land on the order summary page
Step 5: Sign up via Google ID or Facebook ID and make the payment through the desired payment gateway
Step 6: Once payment is done, the candidates can check the course immediately
Search Engine Landscape
- What is an audit reason?
- Search Engine Commands
- Benefits of performing SEO Audit?
- Domain canonicalization
- Domain information
- Checking Broken Links
- XML and txt
- Search Engine Friendly
- Custom 404 Page structure
- What is On-Page Optimization?
- URL Mapping
- Title Tag and Meta Tag Description
- Reasons and Benefits of On-Page SEO
- Keyword Analysis
- Removing Broken Links
- Creating Search Engine Friendly URL
- Anchors text
- Internal links Creation
- Meta Keywords and Focus Keyword
Onpage Optimization using WordPress based Website SEO-Yoast
- Installing WordPress SEO by Yoast
- What is Yoast?
- Removing Broken Links
- Creating Search Engine Friendly Tag
- Anchor Text
- Meta Keywords and Focus Keyword
- Internal Links Creation
- Individual Blogspot and Website Optimization through Yoast
- Title tags and Meta tags description
- Alt tags and Header tags
Google Analytics and Google Webmaster
- How does Google Analytics work?
- What is Web Analytics
- How to configure Google Analytics?
- Need for Google Analytics for SEO Campaigns?
- Google Analytics plugin configuration within WordPress
- Looking at Geolocation of the overall audience
- Checking Real-time Analytics
- Users flow
- Acquisition -All Traffic Channels
- In-Page Analytics
- Traffic achieved through organic search
Web SEO, SEO profiler and other SEO tools
- Filing DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright act)
- Duplicate content checking tool-Copyscape
- SEO Profiler(Audit Tool)
- Screaming frog (Audit tool)
- Google Commands: allintitle, allinurl
- Ahrefs Backlink Checker Tool
- Domain tools and archive Tools
- Web CEO (Ranking and Reporting)
Project Offpage optimization and Link Building
- What is Off-Page Optimization?
- Social Media Links
- Blog Creation and Customization
- Guest Blogging
- Press Release submission
- Benefits of Link building/ Off Page submissions
- Article Submission
- Google map Listing
- Directory submission
- Social Bookmarking
Black hat SEO techniques to avoid
- Link Farming
- Article Spinning
- Hidden Text
- Automated Submissions
- Keyword Stuffing
- Paid Links
- Doorway Pages
- Google Bombing/Link Wheel
- Duplicate sites
Online Reputation Management
- What is Online Reputation Management?
- Use of content
- Social Mention
- Tactics to rectify negative reviews
- Relationship between SEO and ORM
- Listening tools
- Google Alerts
Algorithms and Google updates
- What is the Algorithm?
- Google Panda and Google Penguin
- Why Google updates Algorithms?
- Google top heavy update
- Google Mobile-Friendly update
- Google HummingBird
- Google Pirate update
- Google EMD Update
- Google Pigeon Update
- Project-1: The project includes benefits of link building, social bookmarking, directory submission, guest blogging, and social media links
How it helps
The academy makes the students learn conceptually and the programme welcomes everyone regardless of any education or qualification background. The programme is online-based so that students can learn from anywhere from India without any time problem. There is a flexible schedule in the online class mode of learning and there are mentors for students who are available 24x7. There is a facility for students to communicate with faculty in the mail. Students can access the website through mobile applications also with lifetime up-gradation and 24x7 support and access. The doubt resolution is by 1:1 session where each individual's doubts are cleared.
In projects, there are hands-on real-based scenario projects where all those are useful in daily life to implement as a bank withdrawal. The projects are suggested and handled by industrial experts with experience of up to 10 years. The website is user-friendly and there is a chatbot facility, their experts communicate with you and give detailed information about the course. The candidates are guided to complete the project and if they fail they are asked to resubmit again until they pass the project. Therefore there is no exaggeration to state that the academy is helping more and more students to bright-up the career.
With the course completion and project the academy also helps the students to get ready for the interview by giving training. The academy has tied up with 1000+ global MNCs and is associated with 30+ countries across the world. The programme gives job assistance and helps the candidates in the preparation of CVs and resumes. After the completion of the course, the academy gives a course completed certificate that is digital and shareable on Linkedin and for resumes. The certificate is valuable and increases the chance of students getting hired in top MNCs with high salaries.
Yes, Any candidate can switch from self-paced learning to an online classroom after paying an extra fee so that candidate can join from the very next batch.
The course makes the students learn SEO, Fundamentals of SEO, and how SEO is helpful to brighten the future of the candidate in marketing.
Everyone takes part in this programme but it is beneficial to the people in the fields of brand management, entrepreneurs, Advertisers, Content developers, and project managers
Yes, intellipaat offers job assistance to candidates to get hired in top MNCs with high packages with preparatory skills support and a sharable digital certificate.
The certificate is awarded to candidates once after completion of the course and timely submission of projects. Also, the academy conducts a qualifying exam and the candidate should pass the exam by getting 60% or above. Then the certificate is awarded.
There is no external syllabus in the qualifying exam. The qualifying exam consists of a syllabus that is in course. The academy helps candidates by conducting quizzes, practice assessments to score in the qualifying exam easily.
No, the programme does not give a job guarantee but assists the student to build a career in SEO and helps in uplifting the skills of the students. The programme makes it capable for the student to get hired in industries according to the companies requirements.
Yes, Candidates can communicate directly or post the doubt in the mail so that the doubt gets resolved within a couple of hours. There is also a chatbot available and faculty are available 24 hours.
The Brochure has been downloaded and sent to your registered email ID successfully.
Brochure has been downloaded.