- Digital Design Foundation 1, introduction to Curves, Why use Curves
- Digital Design Foundation 2, controlling and building simple geometry
- Digital Design Foundation 3, introduction to different continuities and surface editing
- Surface Editing
- Different Continuities: Introduction
- Workflow 1: Concept modelling
- Workflow 2: Concept modelling
- Workflow 3: Concept modelling
- Workflow 4: Concept modelling
- Workflow 5: Concept modelling
- Technical Surfacing (Class A Knowledge)
- Surface Modelling: Class B
- Reverse Engineering
- Present your design
- Skill Lync
- Master's Certification in Complete Passenger Car Design and Product Development
Master's Certification in Complete Passenger Car Design and Product Development
Master automobile design and product development with Skill Lync Master’s Certification in Complete Passenger Car Design and Product Development course.
Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study
Mode of Delivery Video Based
The Master’s Certification in Complete Passenger Car Design and Product Development training focuses on providing you with an in-depth understanding of the various passenger car design techniques. The program emphasizes the use of multiple platforms like CATIA V5, NX CAD, SolidWorks, and ALIAS. Practice exercises and industry-grade projects are included to prepare you for the industry.
The 6-month Master’s Certification in Complete Passenger Car Design and Product Development programme is a comprehensive study in vehicle design techniques best suited for mechanical and automotive engineers. You can adorn your portfolio with a host of highly practical, industry-based projects, to land the most lucrative of jobs in core companies and automotive OEMs.
Moreover, candidates receive a course completion certificate at the end of the Master’s Certification in Complete Passenger Car Design and Product Development online programme. You can also get a merit certificate if you manage to be in the top 5% of the batch. A learners’ community forum and dedicated job assistance are provided to help you develop your career path.
- Industry Relevant Skills
- Dedicated Technical Support
- Project-Based Learning
- Add-on Projects
- Merit certificate
- Email and Whatsapp support
- Project portfolio
- Job assistance
- Individual and group video support
- Course completion certificate
- Certificate from skill lync
- Dedicated support engineer
- Community forum
- Continual learning
- Industry-based training
- Experienced faculty
- Three month internship with premium plan
Course and certificate fees
The fee payment method for the Master’s Certification in Complete Passenger Car Design and Product Development online programme by Skill Lync is a flexible one, with three modes of payments available. Here is the detailed monthly payment fee structure to be followed:
Master’s Certification in Complete Passenger Car Design and Product Development Fee Structure:
Fee per month (For 10 months)
Basic (Access: 9 months)
Pro (Access: 18 months)
Premium (Access: Lifetime)
certificate providing authority
Who it is for
The Master’s Certification in Complete Passenger Car Design and Product Development course is a perfect fit for individuals who belong to the following profiles:
- Automobile Designers
- Automotive Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Product Developers
- Students pursuing UG/PG in Automotive Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
For enrolment in the Master’s Certification in Complete Passenger Car Design and Product Development training programme, interested students must either be currently pursuing a degree in or be a working professional in automotive engineering or mechanical engineering.
Certificate Qualifying Details:
Candidates will receive a course completing a certificate after finishing the theoretical curriculum, assignments, and industry-grade projects. Those students who make it to the top 5% of their class will get a merit certificate.
What you will learn
Upon successful completion of the Master’s Certification in Complete Passenger Car Design and Product Development training course, you will have:
- Exhaustive knowledge about lighting design, automotive lighting using CATIA V5, and physics related to lighting
- In-depth understanding of the whole vehicle design process and the various stages in car manufacture
- Skills in BIW fixture design and its documentation
- Proficiency in designing automotive plastic
- Expertise in NX CAD, and using NX CAD for sheet metal design
- A thorough understanding of Automotive Class A surfacing using ALIAS, a surface modeling platform
- Practical experience in designing the surface model of an Ashton Martin using SolidWorks
To apply for Master’s Certification in Complete Passenger Car Design and Product Development training, you must follow the following steps:
Step 1. Visit the official website of skill-lync.
Step 2. Find a Master’s Certification in Complete Passenger Car Design and Product Development in the course list.
Step3. Click on the ‘Enroll Now’.
Step 4. Choose the relevant plan.
Step 5. Fill in your email address and contact.
Step 6. Pay the required fee. After that, you’ll get complete access to the course elements.
Filling the form
To register for the Master’s Certification in Complete Passenger Car Design and Product Development programme, candidates need to provide their contact details like email address, name, and phone number. Choose your preferred payment method for the course, submit your application, and start learning instantly.
Automotive Class A Surfacing Using ALIAS
Surface Modelling an Aston Martin Car With SolidWorks
- Introduction to SOLIDWORKS Surface Modelling Interface
- Surface generation with sketches and curves
- Curve generation in SOLIDWORKS
- Solid modelling: Applications
- Assembly module: Introduction
Automotive Sheet Metal Design Using NX CAD
- Vehicle development cycle
- Design methodology of a hood, side doors, fender, and roof
- Basics of Automotive Body in White
- Case study
- Design of key mechanism – Striker and lock
- Challenges and processes with supplier manufactured parts
Automotive Lighting Design CATIA V5
- Basic of lamp making and regulation
- Basic of software and lighting overview
- Basic drawing making and tooling check
- Advance Level Regulation with plastics introduction and 3D Model
Automotive Plastic Design Using CATIA V5
- Design overview in the automotive industry
- Introduction to CATIA
- Part design workbench
- Plastics in the automotive industry
- Creating trim bezel and adding thickness to it
- Sketcher workbench
- Creating PCB bracket with boolean operations
- Advanced part design
- Advanced surface design workbench
- Creating fixation and positioning features for fixation feature and a trim bezel locator
- Surface design workbench
- Creating clip locking mounting feature and snap for the trim bezel
Automotive Seating Design Using CATIA V5
- Automotive Seating: Introduction
- Component of seats
- Current fashion/trend
- Component details: Foam
- Component details: Mechanism
- Component details: Structure
- Component details: Trims
- Component details: Headrest
- Component details: Armrest
- Component details: Plastics
- Seat Testing
- Innovation and comfort
- SDFMEA and PFMEA
- Seat related issues
- GD and T
- Program life cycle
How it helps
This Master’s Certification in Complete Passenger Car Design and Product Development training course can be highly beneficial for students interested in product development and design domains. Automotive and mechanical engineers will learn a range of passenger car design techniques using various platforms like CATIA V5, NX CAD, SolidWorks, and ALIAS.
Completing the Master’s Certification in Complete Passenger Car Design and Product Development online course will better equip you for the roles of product development engineers, car design engineer, product development manager, automotive analyst, and passenger car designer in the automotive industry. You can work with companies like Toyota, Mahindra, Tata, Audi, BMW, and more.
You will be working on projects including modelling project, presentation design project, surface modelling, hood design, fender design, roof design, tailgate design, 3d drawing and tail lamp design, door trim, rear lamp, master section design and more.
The Master’s Certification in Complete Passenger Car Design and Product Development will enable you to get jobs in large-scale automotive OEM’s like Mahindra, Skoda, Ashok Leyland, BMW, Maruti Suzuki, Bajaj Auto, Audi, Tata, and more.
The Master’s Certification in Complete Passenger Car Design and Product Development programme is mentored by industry experts associated with Fortune 500 companies. Skill Lync partners with them to deliver you high-quality recorded content and practice assignments, which you will be given access to at the start of every week during the programme.
The Master’s Certification in Complete Passenger Car Design and Product Development training programme requires you to be familiar with an intermediate level of mechanical engineering or automotive engineering. Candidates currently pursuing a degree in mechanical or automotive engineering can apply for the course. Mechanical and automotive professionals can also apply for the programme.
One-on-one individual support is provided to you for your doubts and queries. You can get in touch with your dedicated support engineer and course instructors through Whatsapp, Email, telephone, or video-conferencing. Access the community forum to get in touch with course instructors and batchmates.