WHAT IS ELECTRONICS AND MEDIA TECHNOLOGY ?
A BE/B.Tech degree in Electronics and Media Technology trains students in the field of broadcasting and data communication. Budding engineers acquire knowledge about the functions and principles of audio and multimedia systems. A BE/B.Tech degree is a four-year program in this discipline. The course curriculum includes programming, video, and radio production as well as advanced photography. Students get to learn about digital compositing, arts, and graphics. Film editing and news production are other areas about which students are taught in this program. One can pursue M.Tech in Electronics and Media Technology after successful completion of BE/B.Tech.Expand
- For UG: Candidates must have passed 10+2 with minimum qualifying marks in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as core subjects. Independent entrance tests are also held by the various state, central, and private universities which mostly require 50% as the prerequisite to appear for the test.
- For PG: Candidates must hold a degree in Bachelor of Engineering/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electrical Engineering along with a good score in entrance tests held for PG program held by the various state, central, and private universities.
SCOPE OF ELECTRONICS AND MEDIA TECHNOLOGY
- As Media Planning Managers, the graduates and postgraduates prepare media schedules and research for various media opportunities.
- The person is responsible for creating press or media communication campaigns as Media Relations Manager.
- As Electronic Design Engineer, they are responsible for making hardware and software designs.
- As technical head, they have to design and develop CMOS analog sub-systems.
Some of the job profiles which can be offered after completion of the course are as follows:
Network Planning Engineer
Electronics and Communications Consultant
Field Test Engineer
- Analog circuits
- Broadcast Systems Engineering
- Communication Signal Processing
- Digital Logic Design
- Electromagnetic Fields
- Electronic Applications
- Electronic Circuits
- Electronic Devices
- Electronic Engineering material and IC fabrication
- Electronic Measurement and Instrumentation