- AP EAMCET
About AP EAMCET 2020
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada has announced the new exam dates of AP EAMCET 2020; the exam will be conducted from July 27 to 31. Also, the last date to submit the application form without late fee has been re-extended till June 15, 2020. The AP EAMCET 2020 application form has been released in online mode from February 29. The AP EAMCET hall ticket will be made available to the candidates in online mode.The answer key of AP EAMCET and the result will also be released on the official webiste. Separate rank lists will be released for different categories and courses selected by the candidates. Qualified candidates will be able to participate in the AP EAMCET counselling.
Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, Medical Common Entrance Test commonly called AP EAMCET is the state level entrance exam of Andhra Pradesh for admissions to the undergraduate engineering, medical and agricultural undergraduate courses offered by various institutes in the state. AP EAMCET 2020 ranks will be used to fill 1,53,150 seats in 17 Government and 305 Private Colleges in the state.
AP EAMCET Latest News and Updates and Upcoming Events
- May 20, 2020 - The authorities have re-extended the final date to apply for AP EAMCET 2020 till June 15. Dates to submit the application form with late fees has also been released.
- May 8, 2020- AP EAMCET 2020 will be conducted fro July 27 to 31.
- May 6, 2020 - The last date to fill the application form without late fee has been extended till May 20.
- April 15, 2020 - The last date to fill the application form without late fee has been extended till May 7.
- April 1, 2020 - AP EAMCET 2020 postponed.
- February 29, 2020 - Application form of AP EAMCET released.
AP EAMCET 2020 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Short Exam Name||AP EAMCET|
|Conducting Body||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||State Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||500 Rs [Offline] +1 More|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Online / Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
AP EAMCET 2020 Important Dates
Upcoming Dates and Events
29 Feb, 2020 - 15 Jun, 2020
Application - Without late fee | Mode: Online Ongoing
16 Jun, 2020 - 30 Jun, 2020
Application - With late fee of Rs. 500 | Mode: Online
01 Jul, 2020 - 09 Jul, 2020
Application - With late fee of Rs. 1000 | Mode: Online
10 Jul, 2020 - 17 Jul, 2020
Application - With late fee of Rs. 5000 | Mode: Online
18 Jul, 2020 - 23 Jul, 2020
Application - With late fee of Rs. 10000 | Mode: Online
27 Jul, 2020 - 31 Jul, 2020
Exam | Mode: Online
AP EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of AP EAMCET 2020 consists of the terms and conditions that the candidates have to meet to be eligible for the engineering entrance examination. Only the eligible candidates will be considered for admissions through AP EAMCET 2020. The following are the criteria that have to be fulfilled by the candidates:
- Nationality – The candidates should be of Indian nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders
- Domicile – Should satisfy the domicile requirements of Andhra Pradesh/Telangana
- Age Criteria – 16 years of age should have been completed by the candidates as on December 31, 2020. For B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech (Ag. Engineering) and B.Tech (FS&T), the lower age limit is 17 years whereas the upper age limit is 22 years (25 years for SC/ST category candidates).
- Academic Qualification – The candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh/Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent
Should have passed or appeared at the final year of the Diploma engineering examination by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh/Telangana or any other exam recognized as equivalent thereto by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh/Telangana.
- Marks Required – At least 45% marks should have been obtained by the candidates in the qualifying examination (40% for reserved categories).
AP EAMCET B.Sc. Eligibility Criteria
There will be certain requirements that the candidates have to meet to be eligible for the B.Sc entrance examination. The eligibility criteria of AP EAMCET 2020 constitute such conditions. The candidates can refer to the AP EAMCET 2020 eligibility criteria that have been listed below:
- Nationality – The candidates should hold Indian nationality or should be Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card holders.
- Domicile – The domicile requirements of Andhra Pradesh/Telangana has to be satisfied.
- Age Criteria – The candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on December 31 of the year of admission. The upper age limit is 22 years (25 years for SC/ST candidates).
- Academic Requirements – Should have passed or appeared for the final year of intermediate examination (10+2 pattern) or any examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh/Telangana with any two/three of the subjects indicated against each course noted below:
- B.Sc (Ag) and B.Sc (Hort) – Physical Sciences, Biological or Natural Sciences, Agricultural, Vocational Course in Agriculture
- B.V.Sc & A.H. - Physical Sciences, Biological or Natural Sciences, Vocational Courses in Veterinary Sciences
- B.F.Sc – Physical Sciences, Biological or Natural Sciences, Vocational Courses in Fishery Sciences.
- Marks Required – The candidates should have obtained at least 45% marks in the qualifying examination (40% for reserved categories).
AP EAMCET B.Pharma Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to refer to the eligibility criteria of AP EAMCET 2020 to check if they are eligible for B.Pharm admissions or not. The various criteria related to age, nationality, domicile and more has to be fulfilled by the candidates. Inability to meet the criteria will lead to the disqualification of the candidates. AP EAMCET 2020 eligibility criteria for B.Pharm is listed below for everyone’s reference:
- Age Limit – Should have completed 17 years of age by the date of commencement of admission or on such other date as notified by the authorities. There is no upper age limit.
- Nationality – Candidates who are of Indian nationality or belong to Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) category will be termed eligible.
- Domicile – The domicile requirements of Andhra Pradesh/Telangana has to be satisfied.
- Academic Requirements – Should have passed or appeared for the final year of the intermediate examination (10+2) with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as optional conducted by Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh/Telangana.
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | Other
AP EAMCET 2020 application form has been released in online mode from February 29. The candidates have to fill the application form with valid details and submit it before the final date i.e., June 15 (without late fee). It will be essential for all candidates to fill out the application form and get registered otherwise they will not be allowed to participate in the examination. Before filling the application form, the candidates will be advised to check the eligibility criteria of AP EAMCET 2020.
- Payment of fees and registration – Firstly, the candidates will have to pay the required fee. After entering details such as qualifying exam hall ticket number, name, date of birth, mobile number, email id and stream, the candidates will have to make the payment through online (net banking/debit card/credit card) or offline mode (AP & TS online centres). Payment ID will be generated after which the candidates will be able to move forward to fill the application form.
- Filling of AP EAMCET 2020 application form – Next, the candidates will have to fill the application form with their personal, contact, academic and CET examination details. The scanned images of the candidate’s photograph and signature will have to be uploaded and preferred two test centres will have to be selected.
- Print AP EAMCET 2020 application form – Finally, after submitting the application form of AP EAMCET 2020, the candidates will have to print it out for future use.
Application Fee – Rs. 500
|General, SC, ST, OBC||Offline, Online||Female, Male||₹ 500|
|General, SC, ST, OBC||PWD||Offline, Online||Female, Male||₹ 500|
AP EAMCET 2020 Syllabus
AP EAMCET B.Tech Syllabus
Units and measurement
Motion in a straight line
Motion in a plane
Laws of motion
Work, energy and power
Systems of particles and rotational motion
Mechanical properties of solids
Mechanical properties of liquids
Thermal properties of matter
Ray optics and optical instruments
Electric charges and fields
Electrostatic potential and capacitance
Moving charges and magnetism
Magnetism and matter
Dual nature of radiation and matter
Semiconductors electronics: materials, devices and simple circuits
Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
Chemical bonding and molecular structure
States of matter, gases and liquids
Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases
Hydrogen and its compound
S - block elements (alkali and alkaline earth metals)
P- block elements group 13 (boron family)
P-block elements -group 14 (carbon family)
Organic chemistry-some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons
Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics
General principles of metallurgy
D and f block elements & coordination compounds
Chemistry in everyday life
Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
Organic compounds containing C, H and O like alcohols, phenols, ethers, aldehydes, ketones and carboxylic acids
Organic compounds containing nitrogen
During the preparation process, it will be important for the candidates to check the exam pattern of AP EAMCET 2020. Using the AP EAMCET 2020 exam pattern, the candidates can get themselves familiar with the types of questions asked, duration of the exam, marking scheme and more. By referring to the exam pattern, the candidates will be able to strategize their preparation well for the examination.
Exam Pattern of AP EAMCET 2020
Mode of the exam
Online (computer-based test)
Duration of Exam
Language of the exam
English and Telugu
Type of questions
Objective (multiple choice questions)
Subjects and subject-wise questions
Physics – 40
Chemistry – 40
Mathematics/Biology – 80
Total number of questions
1 mark will be allotted for the correct response. There is no negative marking
The mock test of AP EAMCET 2020 has been released by the authorities for the candidates to prepare well for the upcoming examination. AP EAMCET 2020 mock tests are accessible to all candidates and no credentials are required. The mock tests are the exact replica of the examination, so the candidates can use it to get familiar with the exam pattern. All of the questions will have to be answered within the time limit. Various options to mark answers, leave it for review and so on will be present in the mock test of AP EAMCET 2020.
Registered candidates will be able to access their hall ticket of AP EAMCET 2020 in online mode. Since the hall ticket is an extremely important document, the candidates will have to produce it at the examination centre along with an attested print out of the filled application form and caste certificate (if applicable). Without the AP EAMCET 2020 hall ticket, the candidates will not be able to attempt the entrance examination.
Steps to download AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020
- Go to the official webiste
- Click on admit card link
- The candidates will have to enter their registration number, qualifying examination hall ticket number, and date of birth.
- Click on 'Submit'. The hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- After checking for discrepancies, the candidates will have to download and print out the hall ticket of AP EAMCET 2020.
AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Centers
Documents Required at Exam
- AP EAMCET 2020 hall ticket
- Print-out of filled application form
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
The answer key of AP EAMCET 2020 will consist of the correct answers to the questions asked in the entrance examination. Using the answer key, the candidates will be able to calculate their probable scores before the official result is announced. For calculation of scores, the candidates will have to compare their responses to the correct ones in the answer key and then use the official marking scheme. AP EAMCET 2020 answer key can also be challenged by the candidates till April 28. The final answer key will be released after the objections are checked by the authorities.
JNTU, Kakinada will announce the result of AP EAMCET 2020 in online mode. The marks secured by the candidates in the exam along with the qualifying status and rank will be present in the result. The authorities will also make the AP EAMCET 2020 rank card available for students in online mode. Ranking of the candidates will be done on the basis of AP EAMCET normalized scores (75% weightage) and 10+2th standard scores (25% percentage).
Steps to check AP EAMCET 2020 Result
- Go to the official website of AP EAMCET 2020
- Click on result link
- Candidates will have to provide their AP EAMCET 2020 registration number and hall ticket number.
- Click on 'submit'
- A print out of the result has to be taken by the candidates for future use.
Separate merit lists will be prepared on the basis of the course the student has applied to.
Admissions will be screened by the authorities using the cutoff of AP EAMCET 2020. The minimum ranks required to have higher chances of admission into the participating institutes will be listed out for admission. Various factors related to the examination will be taken into consideration while preparing the AP EAMCET 2020 cutoff. Candidates will also have to note that the cutoff will be different as per the categories, courses and institutes selected by the candidates for admission.
Mode of Counselling: Online, Offline
AP EAMCET 2020 counselling will be conducted in online mode by Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). All eligible candidates will first have to enter their AP EAMCET hall ticket number and rank and pay the counselling fee online (through credit card/debit card/net banking). After payment, the registration number and login ID will be provided through SMS. Next, the candidates will have to report to the designated Help Line Centres (HLC) for verification of documents. After the documents are verified, the candidates will have to log into their account and fill their preferred choices of colleges and course. Allotment of seats is done on the basis of the candidate’s rank, category, preferences, and availability of seat. The provisional allotment letter has to be downloaded by the selected candidates. Self-reporting has to be done by the candidates followed by reporting at the allotted institute to confirm the seat.
Documents Required at Counselling
- AP EAMCET 2020 hall ticket
- AP EAMCET 2020 rank card
- SSC/intermediate or equivalent marks memo
- Study/bonafide certificate from III to X class and intermediate (10+2)
- Caste certificate of SC/ST/BC/minorities (if applicable)
- Income certificate (if applicable)
- PH/NCC/CAP/sports and games certificates (if applicable)
- Transfer certificate
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: How many seats will be available for admissions through AP EAMCET 2020?
There will be approximately 1,53,150 seats available for admissions on the basis of scores secured in AP EAMCET 2020.
Question: When is the registration process expected to start?
The application form of AP EAMCET 2020 has been released on February 29. During the registration process, the candidates will have to make sure that the required details are submitted.
Question: When will AP EAMCET 2020 be conducted?
AP EAMCET 2020 will be conducted from July 27 to 31.
Question: I do not have a domicile of Andhra Pradesh/Telangana. Will I be eligible for AP EAMCET?
Candidates who do not meet the domicile requirements of Andhra Pradesh/Telangana will not be able to get admissions through AP EAMCET 2020.
Question: I made a mistake while filling out the qualifying exam hall ticket number. Can I correct it during the correction facility.
Correction of qualifying exam hall ticket number during the correction period will not be allowed. However, the candidates can send in a written request along with documented proof to the Convenor, AP EAMCET 2020.
Question: What is the question distribution of AP EAMCET 2020?
The questions of AP EAMCET 2020 will be divided into three sections:
- Physics - 40 Questions
- Chemistry - 40 Questions
- Mathematics - 80 Questions
Question: How will the merit list be prepared?
The authorities will give 75% weightage to AP EAMCET 2020 scores and 25% weightage to 12th standard qualifying examination marks, while preparing the merit list.
Question: What is the selection process of AP EAMCET 2020?
The qualified candidates will have to participate in the counselling of AP EAMCET 2020. Allotment of seats will be done on the basis of merit, preferences, category and availability of seats.
Questions related to AP EAMCET
maths weightage chapters for AP eamcet 2020
the weightage of maths for AP EAMCET 2020 is
1. chapter differential calculus is 3 percent questions
2. chapter intergal calculus is 3 percent questions
3. chapter calculus is 6 percent questions
please note this the apporximate weightage calculated , this may vary somehow
the total number of questions asked in mathematics section is 80 , there is no negative marking
i hope this helps!
can I join CSE branch in srit college in Anantapur without get qualify in AP EAMCET but I got 9.8 points in intermediate and how much fee I have to pay
Yes, there are seats under management quota, candidates who couldn't qualify in AP EAMCET can get admission under this quota.Admission in SRIT college under management quota is based on merit in 10+2.You have scored 9.8 CGPA on a 10.0 scale which is a decent CGPA so the chances of getting seat in this college under management quota.APHERMC placed a proposal to increase the fee for management quota and the commission official granted the fee hike and the fee for management quota can be doubled than convener quota seat.So in SRIT college the fee for convener quota is Rs 50,200 per year for management quota it will be Rs.1,00,400 for one year.But you need to enquire in college too as the official website says that the fee is as per government latest norms.
For other details you can click the link below
Can I change my mail id in the ap eamcet corrections
AP EAMCET has made it available for the students if they want to do any correction in the form
Yes, you can change your email ID in the correction form.
For more detailed information about what corrections can be made, please visit the link below
Hope this helps
All the best
is it possible to get 90+ marks in ap eamcet with 1nd half month preparation?/
Instead of choosing a random topic from the syllabus you must break your preparation into sections.
Sub-topics from each section should be selected and then strategy on clearing concepts must be made.
Gather all the study materials and make your own notes if you find any concept hard to understand. Never leave any concepts doubtful or unsolved.
Don't put whole week into one subject. Keep rotating the subjects. These will kill your boredom and will help you to understand the topics.
Once done with the syllabus and concept clarity, you should move towards solving previous years papers. Give mock tests as much as possible.
is ap eamcet easy or comedk? will bitsat model questions are asked in comedk?
Both of the exams have their own importance and exam pattern. When comparing the two, EAMCT is a bit more difficult than COMEDK but not more difficult than JEE. Solving BITS paper will definitely help but it is also necessary to solve AP EAMCT and COMEDK question papers as well.