- AP EAMCET
About AP EAMCET 2019
AP EAMCET 2019, the annual entrance examination conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada for B.Tech/B.Sc/B.Pharm admissions will be held from April 20 to 25, 2019. AP EAMCET 2019 will be conducted in online mode and the questions will be multiple choice in nature. Applications for AP EAMCET are online and candidates have to pay the application fee before registrations and then fill the details in the same. Candidates will have to qualify the 3-hour long examination to participate in the counselling process. The counselling of AP EAMCET 2019 will be held in online mode by Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), however, verification of documents will be done offline at the designated help centres. Separate rank lists will be released for different categories and courses selected by the candidates. Allotment will be done according to the candidate’s rank, preferred seats and availability of seats.
|Exam level:||State Level Exam|
|Frequency:||Once a year|
|Conducting Body:||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada|
Download all details about AP EAMCET 2019Download Brochure
AP EAMCET 2019 Important Dates
|26 Feb, 2019 - 27 Mar, 2019||Application | Mode: Online|
|28 Mar, 2019 - 04 Apr, 2019||Late Fee Application - With fine of Rs. 500 | Mode: Online|
|05 Apr, 2019 - 09 Apr, 2019||Late Fee Application - With fine of Rs 1,000 | Mode: Online|
|06 Apr, 2019 - 10 Apr, 2019||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|10 Apr, 2019 - 14 Apr, 2019||Late Fee Application - With fine of Rs. 5000 | Mode: Online|
|15 Apr, 2019 - 19 Apr, 2019||Late Fee Application - With fine of Rs. 10,000 | Mode: Online|
|16 Apr, 2019||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|20 Apr, 2019 - 23 Apr, 2019||Exam - Engineering | Mode: Online|
|23 Apr, 2019 - 24 Apr, 2019||Exam - Agriculture | Mode: Online|
|23 Apr, 2019||Answer Key - Preliminary Answer Key | Mode: Online|
|25 Apr, 2019 - 26 Apr, 2019 (Tentative)||AP EAMCET B.Pharma - Exam | Mode: Online|
|25 Apr, 2019 - 26 Apr, 2019 (Tentative)||AP EAMCET B.Sc. - Exam | Mode: Online|
|01 May, 2019||Result | Mode: Online|
AP EAMCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of AP EAMCET 2019 consists of the terms and conditions that the candidates have to meet to be eligible for the engineering entrance examination. Only the eligible candidates will be considered for admissions through AP EAMCET 2019. The following are the criteria that have to be fulfilled by the candidates:
- Nationality – The candidates should be of Indian nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders
- Domicile – Should satisfy the domicile requirements of Andhra Pradesh/Telangana
- Age Criteria – 16 years of age should have been completed by the candidates as on December 31, 2019. For B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech (Ag. Engineering) and B.Tech (FS&T), the lower age limit is 17 years whereas the upper age limit is 22 years (25 years for SC/ST category candidates).
- Academic Qualification – The candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh/Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent
Should have passed or appeared at the final year of the Diploma engineering examination by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh/Telangana or any other exam recognized as equivalent thereto by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh/Telangana.
- Marks Required – At least 45% marks should have been obtained by the candidates in the qualifying examination (40% for reserved categories).
AP EAMCET B.Sc.
There will be certain requirements that the candidates have to meet to be eligible for the B.Sc entrance examination. The eligibility criteria of AP EAMCET 2019 constitute such conditions. The candidates can refer to the AP EAMCET 2019 eligibility criteria that have been listed below:
- Nationality – The candidates should hold Indian nationality or should be Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card holders.
- Domicile – The domicile requirements of Andhra Pradesh/Telangana has to be satisfied.
- Age Criteria – The candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on December 31 of the year of admission. The upper age limit is 22 years (25 years for SC/ST candidates).
- Academic Requirements – Should have passed or appeared for the final year of intermediate examination (10+2 pattern) or any examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh/Telangana with any two/three of the subjects indicated against each course noted below:
- B.Sc (Ag) and B.Sc (Hort) – Physical Sciences, Biological or Natural Sciences, Agricultural, Vocational Course in Agriculture
- B.V.Sc & A.H. - Physical Sciences, Biological or Natural Sciences, Vocational Courses in Veterinary Sciences
- B.F.Sc – Physical Sciences, Biological or Natural Sciences, Vocational Courses in Fishery Sciences.
- Marks Required – The candidates should have obtained at least 45% marks in the qualifying examination (40% for reserved categories).
AP EAMCET B.Pharma
Candidates have to refer to the eligibility criteria of AP EAMCET 2019 to check if they are eligible for B.Pharm admissions or not. The various criteria related to age, nationality, domicile and more has to be fulfilled by the candidates. Inability to meet the criteria will lead to the disqualification of the candidates. AP EAMCET 2019 eligibility criteria for B.Pharm is listed below for everyone’s reference:
- Age Limit – Should have completed 16 years of age by the date of commencement of admission or on such other date as notified by the authorities. There is no upper age limit.
- Nationality – Candidates who are of Indian nationality or belong to Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) category will be termed eligible.
- Domicile – The domicile requirements of Andhra Pradesh/Telangana has to be satisfied.
- Academic Requirements – Should have passed or appeared for the final year of the intermediate examination (10+2) with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as optional conducted by Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh/Telangana.
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | Other
|SC, ST, General, OBC||Online, Offline||Male, Female||₹ 500|
|SC, ST, General, OBC||PWD||Online, Offline||Male, Female||₹ 500|
AP EAMCET 2019 application form is available in online mode. The candidates have to fill the application form with valid details and submit it on or before March 27. It is essential for all candidates to fill out the application form and get registered otherwise they will not be allowed to participate in the examination. Before filling the application form, the candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria of AP EAMCET 2019.
Steps to Fill AP EAMCET Application Form 2019
- Payment of fees and registration – Firstly, the candidates will have to pay the required fee. After entering details such as qualifying exam hall ticket number, name, date of birth, mobile number, email id and stream, the candidates will have to make the payment through online (net banking/debit card/credit card) or offline mode (AP & TS online centres). Payment ID will be generated after which the candidates will be able to move forward to fill the application form.
- Filling of AP EAMCET 2019 application form – Next, the candidates will have to fill the application form with their personal, contact, academic and CET examination details. The scanned images of the candidate’s photograph and signature have to be uploaded and preferred two test centres have to be selected.
- Print AP EAMCET 2019 application form – Finally, after submitting the application form of AP EAMCET 2019, the candidates will have to print it out for future use.
Application Fee – Rs. 500
AP EAMCET 2019 Syllabus
AP EAMCET B.Tech
|Units and measurement||0|
|Motion in a straight line||0|
|Motion in a plane||0|
|Laws of Motion||0|
|Work, Energy and Power||0|
|Systems of particles and rotational motion||0|
|Mechanical properties of solids||0|
|Mechanical properties of liquids||0|
|Thermal properties of matter||0|
|Ray optics and optical instruments||0|
|Electric charges and fields||0|
|Electrostatic potential and capacitance||0|
|Moving charges and magnetism||0|
|Magnetism and matter||0|
|Dual nature of radiation and matter||0|
|Semiconductors electronics: materials, devices and simple circuits||0|
|Chemistry||Classification of elements and periodicity in properties||0|
|Chemical Bonding And Molecular Structure||0|
|States of matter, gases and liquids||0|
|Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases||0|
|Hydrogen and its compound||0|
|S - block elements (alkali and alkaline earth metals)||0|
|P- block elements group 13 (boron family)||0|
|P-block elements -group 14 (carbon family)||0|
|Organic chemistry-some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons||0|
|Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics||0|
|General principles of metallurgy||0|
|D and f block elements & coordination compounds||0|
|Chemistry in Everyday life||0|
|Haloalkanes and Haloarenes||0|
|Organic compounds containing c, h and o like alcohols, phenols, ethers, aldehydes, ketones and carboxylic acids||0|
|Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen||0|
During the preparation process, it is important for the candidates to check the exam pattern of AP EAMCET 2019. Using the AP EAMCET 2019 exam pattern, the candidates will be able to get familiar with the types of questions asked, duration of the exam, marking scheme and more. By referring to the exam pattern, the candidates will be able to strategize their preparation well for the examination.
Exam Pattern of AP EAMCET 2019
Mode of the exam
Online (computer-based test)
Duration of Exam
Language of the exam
English and Telugu
Type of questions
Objective (multiple choice questions)
Subjects and subject-wise questions
Physics – 40
Chemistry – 40
Mathematics/Biology – 80
Total number of questions
1 mark will be allotted for the correct response. There is no negative marking
The mock test of AP EAMCET 2019 will be released by the authorities for the candidates to prepare well for the upcoming examination. AP EAMCET 2019 mock test will be accessible to all candidates and no credentials will be required. The mock test will be the exact replica of the examination, so the candidates can use it to get familiar with the exam pattern. All of the questions have to be answered within the time limit. Various options to mark answers, leave it for review and so on will be present in the mock test of AP EAMCET 2019.
Registered candidates will be able to access their hall ticket of AP EAMCET 2019 in online mode from April 16 onwards. Since the hall ticket is an extremely important document, the candidates will have to produce it at the examination centre along with an attested print out of the filled application form and caste certificate (if applicable). Without the AP EAMCET 2019 hall ticket, the candidates will not be able to attempt the entrance examination.
Steps to download AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019
- The candidates will have to enter their payment reference ID, registration number, qualifying examination hall ticket number, mobile number and date of birth.
- Click on 'submit'. The hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- After checking for discrepancies, the candidates will have to download and print out the hall ticket of AP EAMCET 2019.
AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Centers
Documents Required at Exam
- AP EAMCET 2019 hall ticket
- Print-Out of filled application form
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
The answer key of AP EAMCET 2019 will consist of the correct answers to the questions asked in the entrance examination. Using the answer key, the candidates will be able to calculate their probable scores before the official result is announced. For calculation of scores, the candidates will have to compare their responses to the correct ones in the answer key and then use the official marking scheme. The released AP EAMCET 2019 answer key can also be challenged by the candidates within an allotted time. The final answer key will be released after the objections are checked by the authorities.
JNTU, Kakinada will be announcing the result of AP EAMCET 2019 in online mode on May 1. The marks secured by the candidates in the exam along with the qualifying status and rank will be present in the result. Along with the result, the rank card will also be published by the official authorities. Ranking of the candidates will be done on the basis of AP EAMCET normalized scores (75% weightage) and 10+2th standard scores (25% percentage).
Steps to check AP EAMCET 2019 Result
- Candidates will have to provide their AP EAMCET 2019 registration number and hall ticket number.
- Click on 'submit'
- A print out of the result has to be taken by the candidates for future use.
Separate merit lists will be prepared on the basis of the course the student has applied to.
Admissions will be screened by the authorities using the cutoff of AP EAMCET 2019. The minimum ranks required to have higher chances of admission into the participating institutes will be listed out for admission. Various factors related to the examination will be taken into consideration while preparing the AP EAMCET 2019 cutoff. Candidates will also have to note that the cutoff will be different as per the categories, courses and institutes selected by the candidates for admission.
Mode of Counselling: Online, Offline
AP EAMCET 2019 counselling will be conducted in online and offline mode by Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). All eligible candidates will first have to enter their AP EAMCET hall ticket number and rank and pay the counselling fee online (through credit card/debit card/net banking). After payment, the registration number and login ID will be provided through SMS. Next, the candidates will have to report to the designated Help Line Centres (HLC) for verification of documents. After the documents are verified, the candidates will have to log into their account and fill their preferred choices of colleges and course. Allotment of seats will be done on the basis of the candidate’s rank, category, preferences and availability of seat. The provisional allotment letter has to be downloaded by the selected candidates. Self-reporting has to be done by the candidates followed by reporting at the allotted institute to confirm the seat.
Documents Required at Counselling
- AP EAMCET 2019 hall ticket
- AP EAMCET 2019 rank card
- SSC/intermediate or equivalent marks memo
- Study/bonafide certificate from III to X class and intermediate (10+2)
- Caste certificate of SC/ST/BC/minorities (if applicable)
- Income certificate (if applicable)
- PH/NCC/CAP/sports and games certificates (if applicable)
- Transfer certificate
Questions related to AP EAMCET
Hello , my brother has failed 1 subject in first year now he wrote all the exams 1 and 2nd year . Is he eligible for APEMCET
Hey Sanjay....Can you be a bit more precise regarding your question like your brother is currently doing what course or is he in UG course of any i...
Hello Manoj, Vignan University (VU) is one of the most prominent universities, located at Vadlamudi, Guntur, in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Vignan...
Hello aspirant . It depends on your intrests on your interests. If you want to study in andhra pradesh go from Spencer exam. If you are willing to...
I failed in one subject in inter and cleared in supplementary ...is it possible to attend for first counselling?or which phase i should att
hi Sai Varma. , If you fail in any subject in intermediate and clear it in Supplementary, then you are eligible for AP eamcet councelling(incl...
Ap eamcet 2019 correction date is from April 6th to April 10th, 2019. Particulars that can be changed online are Bridge course hall ticket number, ...
News and Articles
AP EAMCET Application Form Correction 2019
AP EAMCET Application Form Correction 2019 – Candidates will be able to access AP EAMCE...
AP EAMCET Sample Papers 2019
AP EAMCET Sample Papers 2019 - Candidates can download the sample papers of AP EAMCET 2...
AP EAMCET Mock Test 2019
AP EAMCET Mock Test 2019 – Candidates will be able to use the mock test of AP EAMCET 20...
AP EAMCET Seat Allotment 2019
AP EAMCET Seat Allotment 2019 - The admission authority will conduct the AP EAMCET 2019...
AP EAMCET Answer Key 2019
AP EAMCET Answer Key 2019 – Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada ...
AP EAMCET Participating Institutes 2019
AP EAMCET Participating Institutes 2019 - Candidates can check here the list of AP EAMC...
AP EAMCET Result 2019
AP EAMCET Result 2019 - JNTU Kakinada will release AP EAMCET 2019 result in online mode...
AP EAMCET Exam Centres 2019
AP EAMCET Exam Centres 2019– Candidates appearing in the AP EAMCET must check the list ...
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern 2019
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern 2019 - Candidates can check the exam pattern of AP EAMCET 2019 t...
AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2019
AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2019 - Candidates will be able to check the eligibility ...