About APICET 2019
AP ICET stands for Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test is conducted by Shri Venkateshwara University in place of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. The test is conducted for admissions into first year of Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Computer Application (MCA). AP ICET 2019 will be a two-and-a half hour test which will be conducted in two sessions. The test will have the following sections: Analytical, Mathematical and Communication Ability. The total marks for AP ICET 2019 is 200. As far as the languages are concerned, AP ICET 2019 is conducted in English and Telugu for analytical and mathematical ability. For communication ability the test will be conducted in English language only.
|Exam level:||State Level Exam|
|Frequency:||Once a year|
|Conducting Body:||Sri Venkateswara University|
|Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
Download all details about APICET 2019Download Brochure
APICET 2019 Important Dates
|01 Mar, 2019 (Tentative)||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
|15 Apr, 2019 - 24 Apr, 2019 (Tentative)||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|02 May, 2019 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Online|
|12 May, 2019 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
|15 Jul, 2019 (Tentative)||Counselling - Start Date | Mode: Offline|
APICET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of AP ICET 2019 will be authorised by the conducting body of the exam. AP ICET will be conducted for admissions for MBA and MCA programmes in institutions and universities in Andhra Pradesh. Those who are appearing for APICET 2019 must fulfil the eligibility criteria before registering for the test.
The following are the APICET 2019 eligibility criteria
- Aspirants should be Indian nationals
- Aspirants should have completed their Bachelor’s degree from any discipline or field
- The degree should be a minimum of 3 years or its equivalent, with mathematics as one of the subject in Class 12th
- Aspirants should have a minimum of 50% in graduation level
- If the aspirant belongs from the SC/ST/reserved category, then they need to have a minimum of 45% in graduation level
- If the graduation or the qualifying degree is obtained through distance mode learning should be recognised by the joint committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC
- Aspirants who are in the final year of their graduation or are appearing for the final exams are also eligible for APICET 2019
- There is no age limit for APICET 2019
- OC candidates who will secure 50% aggregate are eligible for the counselling stage.
- Candidates belonging to SC and ST categories will have to score a minimum of 45% aggregate in degree and APICET 2019 to qualify for the counselling.
APICET 2019 Application Process
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | Other
|General||Online||Male, Female||₹ 550|
Once all the eligibility requirements have been met, the aspirants will have to fill the online application form of AP ICET 2019, steps for which are mentioned below.
- Candidates should visit the official website of APICET to register themselves for the exam
- Candidates should then proceed and click on the “Fee Payment” tab and select the mode of payment (AP Online/e-Seva/MeeSeva or Debit card/Credit Card). The application fee for all category students is Rs 550.
- Candidates then need to fill in the application details and advance to pay the fee
- Once the APICET 2019 fee has been paid, a payment ID will be generated.
- After this the candidates will have to go back to the website or the homepage of APICET 2019 and track the status of the fee by clicking on the ‘Know Your Payment Status’ tab.
- Once the payment has been completed, the candidate will be redirected to the APICET 2019 page, where they will have to enter the details as required. Candidates will also have to upload their passport size photograph and signatures in the prescribed format.
- Candidates will then click on ‘Save and Review’ and will have to view the application after completing the AP ICET 2019 application form.
- After submitting the application form, Candidates can click on ‘Print Application Form’ tab to get a print out of it.
Details to be filled in by the Candidates
Candidate Details – Aspirants will have to fill in their personal details such as their name, parent’s name, date of birth, gender etc.
Examination Details – Candidates will have to add their educational details, such as the previous passed exams, percentage, place of study etc.
Regional Centre Choice – Candidates will also have to fill their choice of examination centres, details for which will be mentioned on the APICET 2019 admit card.
Category – In this section, candidates will have to select the category they belong to.
Address of Correspondence – The candidate needs to fill the details such as full addresses, along with their contact details and valid email ID.
PS- The photograph should be less than 50 kb and should be in JPG/JPEG format. The signature should be less than 30 kb and should be in JPG/JPEG format.
APICET 2019 Syllabus
|Analytical ability||Data sufficiency|
|Problem solving||Sequences and Series||Analogies of numbers and alphabet|
|Completion of blank spaces following the pattern in a:b::c:d relationship|
|Odd thing out|
|Missing number in a sequence or a series|
|Date, time & arrangement problems||Calendar problems|
|Arrival, departure and schedules|
|Symbol and notation interpretation|
|Mathematical ability||Arithmetical ability||Laws of indices|
|Ratio and proportion|
|Numbers and divisibility|
|Lcm and gcd|
|Profit and loss|
|Pipes and cisterns|
|Time, distance and work problems|
|Areas and volumes|
|Algebraical and geometrical ability||Statements|
|Sets, Relations and Functions|
|Equation of a line in different forms|
|Trigonometric ratios of standard angles|
|Heights and Distances|
|Remainder theorem and consequences|
|Linear equations and expressions|
|Notion of a limit and derivative|
|Plane geometry of lines|
|Plane geometry of triangles|
|Plane geometry of quadrilaterals|
|Plane geometry of circles|
|Distance between points|
|Statistical ability||Frequency distributions|
|Corelation between mean, median, mode and standard deviation|
|Business and computer terminology|
APICET 2019 Exam Pattern
APICET 2019 will be conducted in an online mode. The duration of the exam is 2.5 hours and the total number of questions is 200. Given below are some of the aspects
Exam Mode – Online
Duration – 2.5 hours
Total number of questions – 200
Type of Questions – Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
Exam Sections – Analytical Ability (Section A), Mathematical Ability (Section B), Communication Ability (Section C)
Marking Scheme – 1 mark for correct answer and no negative marking
APICET 2019 Exam Centers
Documents Required at Exam
- Admit Card
- Valid Photo ID
Qualifying Marks Trend
APICET 2019 Counselling
- The shortlisted candidates will have to report to the help centres for document verification.
- Seat allotment will be done on the basis of preferences given by the candidates, availability of seats and merit.
- Candidates, who have been allotted the seats, will have to pay the fee and report to the college which has been allotted to them.
Documents Required at Counselling
- API CET 2019 Hall Ticket
- API CET 2019 Rank Card
- Degree Marks Memos / consolidated marks memo
- Degree Provisional Certificate
- Intermediate Marks Memo / Diploma Marks memo
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo
- IX to Degree Study Certificates or Residence Certificate (in case where candidate has no institutionalized education) or Residence certificate of either of the parent in AP for 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from the co
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority in respect of SC/ST/BC.
- Aadhar Card
|Validity of Exam Result:||For 1 Year|
|Mode of Exam:||Online|
|Relevant Links:||Official Website Link Click Here|
Questions related to APICET
Hi Abhilash !Below are some book recommendations for APICET :Quantitative Aptitude by S. Chand PublicationLogical and Analytical Reasoning by A.K.G...
I'll write APICET exam and qualify with good marks.But i want to study my MBA in Hyderabad wheather i will get a fee reimbursement or not.
Heyy Jyothi....AP ICET stands for Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test is conducted by Shri Venkateshwara University in place of Andhra P...
Dear Siva, for being eligible for AP ICET, you should have completed your Bachelors degree from any discipline. The degree should be for a minimum ...
Dear aspirant, You can't apply for MBA entrance examination .you can only apply for MBA entrance in your final year. For any further querie...
News and Articles
AP ICET Syllabus 2019
AP ICET Syllabus 2019 - The syllabus for AP ICET 2019 exam is divided into three sectio...
AP ICET Application Form 2019
AP ICET application form 2019 will be available in online mode. The application fee of ...
AP ICET Sample Paper 2019
AP ICET Sample Paper 2019 - Candidates can download the AP ICET Sample Papers / Questio...
AP ICET Counselling 2019
AP ICET Counselling 2019 - All qualified candidates of AP ICET 2019 are required to att...
AP ICET Cutoff 2019
AP ICET 2019 cutoff will be decided after the declaration of AP ICET 2019 result. All A...
AP ICET Result 2019
AP ICET Result 2019 - The result of AP ICET 2019 will be made available tentatively in ...
AP ICET Hall Ticket 2019
AP ICET Hall Ticket 2019 - The AP ICET hall ticket 2019 will be available for download ...
AP ICET Answer Key 2019
AP ICET Answer Key 2019 - Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati will release the prelim...
AP ICET Eligibility Criteria 2019
AP ICET Eligibility Criteria 2019 - As per the AP ICET 2019 eligibility criteria, candi...
AP ICET Exam Pattern 2019
AP ICET Exam Pattern 2019 - As per the exam pattern of AP ICET 2019, the mode of the te...
Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile