- DAVV CET Exam
Latest Update for DAVV CET
- 26 Sep 2021:
DAVV CET result 2021 has been announced on September 26.
Stay up-to date with DAVV CET News
About DAVV CET 2021
DAVV CET is an entrance exam conducted by Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya for candidates seeking admissions to various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes offered by the university. Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore has released the DAVV CET application form 2021 on July 20, in online mode. Candidates could apply for DAVV CET 2021 in online mode through the application form which is made available on the official website of the university. The deadline to fill the DAVV CET 2021 application form was August 11.
Candidates who have completed the application process can download the DAVV CET admit card 2021 using their login credentials. The Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Common Entrance Test (DAVV CET) was held on August 31 and September 4 in two phases for 1 hour and 30 minutes where candidates need to answer multiple-choice questions with five answer-options each. It must be noted that the DAVV CET 2021 exam pattern may vary for the different groups of subjects. Candidates should know the group under which their opted subject falls as the exam date and reporting may change depending upon the DAVV CET group in which the opted subject falls.
DAVV CET 2021 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Common Entrance Test|
|Short Exam Name||DAVV CET|
|Conducting Body||Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||University Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||1550 Rs [Offline] +1 More|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
|Exam Duration||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Number of Seats||1378 Seats|
DAVV CET 2021 Important Dates
Past Dates and Events
22 Nov, 2021
Display of vacant seats after second round | Mode: Online
26 Oct, 2021 - 29 Oct, 2021
Counselling - UG (Round 2) | Mode: Online
26 Oct, 2021 - 28 Oct, 2021
Counselling - PG (Round 2) | Mode: Online
25 Oct, 2021
Display of vacant seats after first round (List 2) | Mode: Online
20 Oct, 2021 - 23 Oct, 2021
Counselling - Registration (Round 2) | Mode: Online
21 Oct, 2021
Display of vacant seats after first round | Mode: Online
08 Oct, 2021 - 12 Oct, 2021
Counselling - UG (Round 1) | Mode: Online
07 Oct, 2021 - 11 Oct, 2021
Counselling - PG (Round 1) | Mode: Online
30 Sep, 2021 - 05 Oct, 2021
Counselling - Registration (Round 1) | Mode: Online
26 Sep, 2021
Result | Mode: Online
09 Sep, 2021 - 11 Sep, 2021
Answer Key - Objection window | Mode: Online
08 Sep, 2021
Answer Key | Mode: Online
04 Sep, 2021
Exam - Phase 2 | Mode: Online
02 Sep, 2021
Admit Card - Phase 2 | Mode: Online
31 Aug, 2021
Exam - Phase 1 | Mode: Online
23 Aug, 2021
Admit Card - Phase 1 | Mode: Online
20 Jul, 2021 - 11 Aug, 2021
Application | Mode: Online
DAVV CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check the DAVV CET eligibility criteria 2021 before they apply for admission. The university will accept the application form of only those candidates who meet the DAVV CET 2021 eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria of DAVV CET 2021 includes the minimum marks that a candidate must possess to be eligible for the various programmes offered by the institute. Candidates can check the DAVV CET eligibility criteria 2021 for the various courses segregated under different groups below.
M.B.A (Financial Administration/ Marketing Mgt./ Tourism/ HR/ Advertising & Public Relations/ Business Economics/ International Business/ Financial Services/ Media Management/ e-Commerce/Disaster Mgt./Foreign Trade/ Business Analytics/Entrepreneurship ) : To pursue M.B.A in the above-mentioned streams, candidates must have completed their graduation with a minimum aggregate of 50 per cent.
M.B.A (hospital administration) : Candidates must have 50 per cent mark aggregate in BBA(HA), B.D.S, BSc.(Nursing), B.Pharm MBBS and other medical degrees from a recognized university with a duration equal to MBBS.
M.Com. (Account & Financial Control) / M.Com. (Bank Mgt.): Candidates must have completed graduation in Commerce/Science stream with a minimum aggregate of 50 per cent marks.
B.Com(Hons)-3yrs; B.Com. (A/c & Tax Mgmt.) : Candidates must have completed their Class 12 in Commerce/ Science stream with minimum 50 per cent marks.
M.Sc Life Science/ Biological Sciences : B.Sc. Biological Sciences with 55%
M.Sc Electronics/ Electronics and Communication : B.Sc. or B.Sc. (Hons.) (Electronics/IT/CS/Physics) or BCA with minimum 50 % aggregate marks
M.Sc Biochemistry : B.Sc Biological Sci. with min 55% Marks and chemistry as one of the subject.
M.Sc. (Biotechnology- Industry sponsored seats) M.Sc. (Bioinformatics) M.Sc. (Genetic Engineering) : Bachelor degree under 10+2+3 pattern in Biological Sciences/ Physical Sciences/ Agricultural Sciences/ Veterinary Sciences/ Fishery Sciences/ BE/B Tech/ B Pharm./ MBBS/BDS/ 4 years BS (Physical Assistant) securing at least 55% marks or equivalent.
DAVV CET 2021 Application Process
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
The Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya has released the DAVV CET application form 2021 on July 20, in online mode. Candidates can fill and submit the DAVV CET 2021 application form was August 11. The application process of DAVV CET 2021 is completely online. Follow the steps given below to fill the DAVV CET 2021 application form.
- To attend the DAVV CET 2021, candidates have to fill and submit the application form for the course of their choice.
- Candidates can find the DAVV CET application form on the official website as well as a link is provided here too.
- The e-mail ID and mobile number mentioned in the DAVV CET 2021 application form must be correct.
- Only those candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply for admission.
- While filling the online application form, candidates are required to upload a scanned copy of their recent passport size photograph and signature along with eligibility documents, caste/domicile/income / DAVV employee certificate(s) for reserved category.
- Candidates must indicate their appropriate reservation category in the respective column of the DAVV CET application form 2021 without which they will not have any claim for the reservation later on.
- Candidates must make sure that the category they have mentioned is correct. Category shall not be changed thereafter at any stage of the application process.
- Candidates are advised to check all the entered details before making the online payment, an unpaid form will not be accepted in any case.
All categories have to pay an application of Rs. 1500 online through ATM cum Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking. They can also pay the application fee offline through Challan in any branch of SBI.
|SC, ST, OBC, General||Offline, Online||Female, Male, Transgender||₹ 1550|
DAVV CET 2021 Exam Pattern
DAVV CET M.Sc. Exam Pattern
M.Sc Life Science/ Industrial Microbiology, Biochemistry
Number of Questions: 75
Topics: Graduation level B.Sc Biological Sciences
M.Sc Electronics and Electronics and Communication
Number of Questions: 75
Topics: Physics/ Maths/ Electronics
M.Sc Genetic Engineering/ Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology
Topics: Chemistry, Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences
Number of Questions: 75
DAVV CET M.B.A Exam Pattern
Type of Questions: Multiple Choice
Number of Questions: 75
Topics: Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, and General Intelligence, English Language and Comprehension, General Awareness and Awareness of Socio-Economic environment.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya has released the DAVV CET admit card 2021 on August 23 and September 2 for two phases, in online mode. Candidates can download the DAVV CET 2021 admit card using their username ID and password. The DAVV CET admit card 2021 mentions various key details about candidates and entrance examinations. The following details are mentioned on the DAVV CET 2021 admit card:
- Candidates details
- Examination details
- Roll Number
- Exam Centre details
- Instructions to follow
Candidates should check all these details carefully to make sure that they are correct. In case of any discrepancy in the DAVV CET admit card 2021, candidates are advised to contact the university officials immediately. On the examination day, candidates must bring their DAVV CET 2021 admit card with them along with ID proof. The DAVV CET admit card 2021 also includes examination guidelines that every candidate must follow.
DAVV CET 2021 Exam Centers
Documents Required at Exam
- DAVV CET Admit Card
NTA has declared the DAVV CET result 2021 on September 26 in the form of scorecard. Candidates who attended the entrance exam can check the DAVV CET 2021 result by visiting the official website of the university. The DAVV CET 2021 result includes numerous details such as candidate's application number, category, MP Domicile, CET scores and Rank. The candidates who are mentioned in the DAVV CET result 2021 will be invited to attend the counselling session.
In case of a tie at the same rank :
In two candidates tie in the admission on any rank, they will given admission on the basis of factors given below:
- Candidate with the higher percentage of marks in the qualifying examinations will be considered;
- In case where the result of qualifying examination is not declared, seniority in age will be considered.
Mode of Counselling: Offline
The university started the DAVV CET 2021 counselling from October 7. Only those candidates who are mentioned in the result are considered eligible to appear for the DAVV CET counselling 2021. Candidates should check the DAVV CET 2021 counselling details once the results are declared. It must be noted that candidates will not be sent a separate notification regarding the DAVV CET counselling 2021. Candidates must bring the following documents with themselves at the time of admission :
- Photographs 3
- Admit Card
- CET-2021 Result
- Mark Sheet of Qualifying examination - Original for verification +1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Proof of Age - Original for verification + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Transfer Certificate - Original + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Migration Certificate - Original + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC (excluding creamy layer) candidate - Original for verification + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Income Certificate for SC/ST/OBC (excluding creamy layer) candidate - Original for verification + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested))
- J.K. Migrant / J.K. Resident Certificate - Original for verification + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- M.P. Domicile Certificate - Original for verification, if applicable + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Affidavits for Gap in studies (if applicable) - Original + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
Documents Required at Counselling
- Photographs 3
- Admit card
- CET-2021 result
- Mark sheet of qualifying examination - original for verification +1 photocopy (self attested)
- Proof of Age - original for verification + 1 photocopy (self attested)
- Transfer certificate - original + 1 photocopy (self attested)
- Migration certificate - original + 1 photocopy (self attested)
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC (excluding creamy layer) candidate - original for verification + 1 photocopy (self attested)
- Income certificate for SC/ST/OBC (excluding creamy layer) candidate - original for verification + 1 photocopy (self attested)
- J.K. migrant / J.K. resident certificate - original for verification + 1 photocopy (self attested)
- M.P. domicile certificate - original for verification, if applicable + 1 photocopy (self attested)
- Affidavits for gap in studies (if applicable) - original + 1 photocopy (self attested)
- Candidates who will be admitted on undertaking will have to produce final result in case of result not declared at the time of first counseling.
Questions related to DAVV CET
In DAVV affiliated colleges the semister exam will be held in which mode .Because our Sllybus is not complete yet. And we live outside the state and other side the Corona virus🦠😷 was more dangerous than last. My course is BCA III sem. College name: Christian,Eminent ,College, Indore.
It is not yet decided about which mode the exam will be conducted offline or online mode. I think the colleges are waiting for instructions from the government and as soon as they get it they will surely inform y"ll about it . And also they will inform you beforehand so that you can prepare your lessons accordingly.
Hope it helps!!
DAVV cet exam pattern, syllabus for msw in detail
Mentioned below is the DAVV CET exam pattern & syllabus:
- Quantitative ability
- Data interpretation
- Logical reasoning and General Intelligence
- English language comprehension
- General awareness and awareness of socio economic environment.
- 4 marks will be awarded for every correct answer and negative marking of 1 mark will be done.
Each section contains 50 number of questions.
hello. I lost my application number of davv cet 2021. How can i find my result
See if you have lost your DAVV CET 2021 application number then you can find out in your Hall ticket which you have downloaded in general. Apart from it if you have done the payment then you should have the confirmation page where also the application number is provided. Apart from this for most examination the application number and other details are sent to the student in there registered contact details. So you can also go for it as well. If you have none of this documents then the only way is to contact the DAVV CET helpline number and get it discussed.
As per the official website I am stating the contact details:
- Dr. Laxmikant Tripathi
- Dean Student Welfare
Nalanda Campus RNT Marg, Indore
- Office Number: 0731-2524863, 2580135, 2580137 (https://www.dauniv.ac.in/contact#)
- Exam Enquiry :0731- 2523615
- Enquiry :0731- 2580157
To know more about DAVV CET visit the link below:
I hope this answer helps. All the very best for your future endeavors!
my jee and cet exam dates are on the same day...in different cities...can i get a refund of cet?
Hope you are in good health , so sorry to say but CET does not refund money after you have paid for the application so you did not get any money back.
Hope this helps!
i want to fill the davv cet but the last date has been out so now what i do
The last date of online submission of exam application forms of DAVV-2021 was 11th August
And as per their instructions, there will be no extension further.
The test is conducted by a national testing agency for the various programs offered at the university teaching department of Devi Ahilya vishwavidhyala.
You cannot apply for this exam now.
For any updates, you can check the official site-